The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

The screenname is a reference to feeling trapped in Hades at times as a life long UT fan. Hades is from Greek mythology and not Satan (I don’t worship either). It wouldn’t make sense for me to state that you worship Al or the letter Y because that’s yours.
Sorry, not buying it. Your name and avatar give me the creeps.

Sorry, not buying it. Your name and avatar give me the creeps.
It’s starting to feel like Salem in here but I can promise you:
1. I don’t worship Satan
2. I don’t like Satan (or Bama/Vandy/UK/UF/UGA)
3. Jesus is my Lord and Savior even though I don’t act like it at times (as we’ve seen tonight and I needed to apologize for)

Not trying to creep people out with my name/avatar, my face does that enough as it is.

I was revisiting Mariano Rivera’s career path and man the Yankees in the late 90s, early 2000s would’ve looked completely different if Steinbrenner had pulled the trigger on trading him. They were about to trade him to Seattle for a short stop and Jeter might not have ever become the face of the franchise. Crazy stuff to look back at.

But instead, all of mlb was sleeping with one eye open and gripping their pillow tight

Reactions: VolPack22
I liked the Yankees before I knew better. :cool:

My grandfather (mom’s side) came over from Italy, settled the family in Connecticut close to NYC, and I grew up in upstate NY. There is next to zero chance that I would not be a Yankees fan under those circumstances, regardless of the shenanigans they sometimes pull. My grandparents on my dad’s side are huge Braves fans, though, so I felt bad for them during the 90s.

My grandfather (mom’s side) came over from Italy, settled the family in Connecticut close to NYC, and I grew up in upstate NY. There is next to zero chance that I would not be a Yankees fan under those circumstances, regardless of the shenanigans they sometimes pull. My grandparents on my dad’s side are huge Braves fans, though, so I felt bad for them during the 90s.
Yeah I felt bad too. I felt like 91 and 96 were ones that got away. Oh well, we at least got one during that run unlike the Buffalo Bills 😜

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back