The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Yeah I felt bad too. I felt like 91 and 96 were ones that got away. Oh well, we at least got one during that run unlike the Buffalo Bills 😜

Haha! I grew up in Rochester, very close to Buffalo, but for some reason I was the only one there that was never a Bills fan. That was a good choice because the 4 years they lost the super bowl lined up perfectly with my 4 years in high school.

I did attend the great playoff comeback when the Bills beat the Oilers behind Frank Reich.

My grandfather (mom’s side) came over from Italy, settled the family in Connecticut close to NYC, and I grew up in upstate NY. There is next to zero chance that I would not be a Yankees fan under those circumstances, regardless of the shenanigans they sometimes pull. My grandparents on my dad’s side are huge Braves fans, though, so I felt bad for them during the 90s.

I'm a product of the 50s & 60s. I liked the Yankees then because of players like Mantle, Marris, Ruth, Yogi ... and so on & so forth. They had all the popular players. I wanted to be like them when I was playing baseball. Then, as I got older, my taste changed for other teams. I was a big fan of the Dodgers in the 70s until the Braves were on cable TV ... TBS channel. I've not changed my team colors since then. No hard feelings to anyone.

ArKANSAS swine flu
It’s worse for Arkansas soccer, they have made the SEC Tournament finals 6 years in a row and have lost all 6, to 6 different teams.

The University of Arkansas women's soccer team came up short in the SEC Tournament championship game again Sunday afternoon.

Second-seeded Tennessee blanked top-seeded Arkansas 3-0 at Orange Beach, Ala., handing the Razorbacks their sixth consecutive loss in the tournament final.

SEC Women's Soccer Tournament titles
  • 2021 Tennessee
  • 2020 Vanderbilt
  • 2019 South Carolina
  • 2018 LSU
  • 2017 Texas A&M
  • 2016 Florida

Haha! I grew up in Rochester, very close to Buffalo, but for some reason I was the only one there that was never a Bills fan. That was a good choice because the 4 years they lost the super bowl lined up perfectly with my 4 years in high school.

I did attend the great playoff comeback when the Bills beat the Oilers behind Frank Reich.
Yeah that was crazy. I remember watching that on NFL Films as I wasn’t even 2 yet 😂

And then the Titans paid them back with the Music City Miracle. I love sports.

It’s worse for Arkansas soccer, they have made the SEC Tournament finals 6 years in a row and have lost all 6, to 6 different teams.

The University of Arkansas women's soccer team came up short in the SEC Tournament championship game again Sunday afternoon.

Second-seeded Tennessee blanked top-seeded Arkansas 3-0 at Orange Beach, Ala., handing the Razorbacks their sixth consecutive loss in the tournament final.

SEC Women's Soccer Tournament titles
  • 2021 Tennessee
  • 2020 Vanderbilt
  • 2019 South Carolina
  • 2018 LSU
  • 2017 Texas A&M
  • 2016 Florida
Hate to see it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD

Greatest comeback of all time.

VN Store

Back