The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Meaning you didn't like what I had for lunch and I don't give a hairy rats ass if you do or not.😎
Bless your little heart. Your girly feelings are showing again.
Lawd...sounds like a female crying bc I don't eat what you fixed for lunch.
Now, get back in there & fix me a cheeseburger w/fries. :)

Looks like ACC is 0-4 against Sec in Omaha…might as well let Mizzou into the NCAA tournament next year..they prob are a top 20 team nationally…hahaha

Reactions: VolPack22
Looks like ACC is 0-4 against Sec in Omaha…might as well let Mizzou into the NCAA tournament next year..they prob are a top 20 team nationally…hahaha
NC State did beat a SEC team in their house 2/3 to get to Omaha. Highly doubt Missouri could beat them lol

Reactions: knoxvol52
NC State did beat a SEC team in their house 2/3 to get to Omaha. Highly doubt Missouri could beat them lol
Mizzou could probably beat any non top 20 Sec team though…hahahaha..that’s the point….the best in the ACC or 0-4 against the best in the Sec…and that’s the next best conference…pathetic!

Mizzou could probably beat any non top 20 Sec team though…hahahaha..that’s the point….the best in the ACC or 0-4 against the best in the Sec…and that’s the next best conference…pathetic!
Missouri lost a series to Northern Kentucky, split a 4 game series to Purdue Fort Wayne but yeah I would definitely lay big money down on them beating one of the top 20 teams in the country 🤣

VN Store

Back