The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I think the SEC will take them imo.
Quite possible…I don’t think the Sec wants them…I think the Sec would want UNC and UVA…2 more southern flagship universities and UVA might get you into the DC market some…Sec would take Clemson/ FSU as team 19 and 20 I guess…but I don’t think UNC would want Duke left out either…it’s all crazy and way too much…Sec was perfect at 12 teams..before A&M and Mizzou

Reactions: VolPack22
@Halph66

Im extending this offer…if it does happen before you die…I will pay all of your funeral costs!!! Then you can laugh at me for being an idiot from beyond the grave…lock that in boys!!!

Reactions: VolPack22
Why do family members do this to us? People in my family already know I won’t be showing up if it’s on a Gameday. We only get 12 of these things, and there are 2 bye weeks this year!!! 🤣
I have not had a date with a woman (or man) for two years, just keeping my calendar open in case Tennessee...

Ya know, even when you wrap it in team loyalty, it still sounds pathetic.

@Halph66

BTW pretty sure you sat behind me for game in regionals…the NKU/Southern Miss game possibly…you had posted a pic from a previous CWS and I was like I swear I just saw that guy…lol…I’m not good with names but I’m damn good with faces

@Halph66

BTW pretty sure you sat behind me for game in regionals…the NKU/Southern Miss game possibly…you had posted a pic from a previous CWS and I was like I swear I just saw that guy…lol…I’m not good with names but I’m damn good with faces
Nope. Wasn’t there.
You mean there are others as ugly as me walking around.

Quite possible…I don’t think the Sec wants them…I think the Sec would want UNC and UVA…2 more southern flagship universities and UVA might get you into the DC market some…Sec would take Clemson/ FSU as team 19 and 20 I guess…but I don’t think UNC would want Duke left out either…it’s all crazy and way too much…Sec was perfect at 12 teams..before A&M and Mizzou
I think they go to 20. Whenever these Grant of Rights lawsuits get worked out, all of those teams will want out. The ACC will end up dissolving like the PAC-12, some will go to the Big 10, some to the ExxonMobil 12 conference, some to the SEC, and the rest will be forced to unite forces with CUSA or someone like that.

I think they go to 20. Whenever these Grant of Rights lawsuits get worked out, all of those teams will want out. The ACC will end up dissolving like the PAC-12, some will go to the Big 10, some to the ExxonMobil 12 conference, some to the SEC, and the rest will be forced to unite forces with CUSA or someone like that.
Yeah they have mentioned super conferences. I’m thinking like NFC and AFC

If so…then UNC, UVA, FSU, Duke…sorry not sorry Clemson..hahahaha

VN Store

Back