The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Duke and UVA would fit in for BIG 10 purposes with their smug educational superiority….FSU and Clemson fit within Sec for football game day purposes…but I really think UVA and UNC are the prizes here and the Sec would want then
I think we should do everything possible to get UNC and Duke for basketball purposes but that’s just me. They would add a ton of value to the SEC in that sport.

I think we should do everything possible to get UNC and Duke for basketball purposes but that’s just me. They would add a ton of value to the SEC in that sport.
Duke just doesn’t move the needle in any other sport…basketball is second thought but they might be attached to hip of UNC…if that’s the case then you take them both

I always laugh when the announcers talk about a players back foot. I was not aware that humans had back feet.
I guess if your family tree doesn’t fork anything can happen.

Duke just doesn’t move the needle in any other sport…basketball is second thought but they might be attached to hip of UNC…if that’s the case then you take them both
Duke has really improved their baseball program but yeah football just isn’t up to par for the SEC unfortunately. Tennessee and Duke used to play in football a lot though so that would bring back an old rivalry. We’ve actually played more games vs UNC and Duke than we have Arkansas. In fact, we’ve played Clemson and Arkansas the exact same amount of games. Pretty wild to even think about.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I always laugh when the announcers talk about a players back foot. I was not aware that humans had back feet.
I guess if your family tree doesn’t fork anything can happen.
Same thing I thought whenever people were talking about that check swing and the front hip rule. I wasn’t aware we had a front hip either. My anatomy classes failed me.

Duke has really improved their baseball program but yeah football just isn’t up to par for the SEC unfortunately. Tennessee and Duke used to play in football a lot though so that would bring back an old rivalry. We’ve actually played more games vs UNC and Duke than we have Arkansas. In fact, we’ve played Clemson and Arkansas the exact same amount of games. Pretty wild to even think about.
Well Arkansas wasn’t even in the Sec till the 90’s…we also didn’t play UGA all that much going way back because there was no easy route between Athens and Knoxville…Auburn used to be a big big game though

Reactions: VolPack22
Damn my phone always just picks which word it thinks I’m trying to type and then when I go back I have to edit every other damn post…I’m because am…if becomes of….so on and so forth

Reactions: VolPack22
Damn my phone always just picks which word it thinks I’m trying to type and then when I go back I have to edit every other damn post…I’m because am…if becomes of….so on and so forth
Mine does the same thing. That stupid predictive typing by the AI. I have to edit nearly every single time I type something 🤬

VN Store

Back