The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Which is why I’m pretty damn happy I mowed the lawn Monday instead of hope that I can get the lawn mowed on Tuesday before raining.

Items I brought for coworkers at Texas Roadhouse on June 17, 2024.
View attachment 650193
You da man firestorm! I wish we worked together, we’d have fun!
I’d buy you a drink in every account we walked into!

2024 CWS
Volunteers will be playing the fearless Seminoles.

2024 Stanley Cup Finals
The Panthers will be getting a Stanley Cup in Miami if they can defeat the Oilers tonight.

An exciting Tuesday for Sports.

Time to begin the Stanley Cup Finals game 5 soon.

High scoring game Marlins and Cardinals tied 7-7 in top of the 7th.
After the expected rebuilding year for the Cardinals in 2023 it’s looking favorable or realistic that the Cardinals could have a better regular season by winning more games than they did in 2023.

100 m women’s backstroke new world record just set in Olympic qualifying

I swam as a kid for swimming lessons at Millard South High School.
While not competitive swimming, I can understand that swimming is a challenging racing sport including because movement won’t be as fast because of being in water.

I swam as a kid for swimming lessons at Millard South High School.
While not competitive swimming, I can understand that swimming is a challenging racing sport including because movement won’t be as fast because of being in water.
I suck at swimming…I can float with a beer or two decently though!

He was hated and awesome all at the same time. Oddly enough, that granny style actually works. I see it along the same lines as the single plane swing in golf created by the late, great Moe Norman. Ridicule it if you like, but darned if it isn't effective. I enjoyed watching it. Same for George McGinnis and his one handed shots.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back