The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Prosperity is smiling for the Oilers tonight because they lead the fearless Panthers 4-1 in the second period.

However, Panthers continue with the not so fast my foe because they did recently score a second goal.

Crazy that he and Hank almost become Giants together. I think it was something like an extra $50/month the Braves offered and that was the difference between having the greatest athletic duo of all-time. And they probably would have stayed with each other for their entire careers.
Also crazy to think about how much that extra 50 meant back then. Especially to those that did not have equal opportunities.

The Cubs lead the SF Giants in the bottom of the 8th 4-2, however I remain worried because my Cubs have been in an unshakable slump.

The Oilers have sustained success because they lead the tenacious Panthers 4-2 after 2 periods.

7-run 9th inning to lose the game! Rockies don’t even deserve a MLB team with something like that. They aren’t even trying to win games lol

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yes Jason Heyward.
Looks like they intentionally walked Freeman to get to Hernandez who is actually the bigger power threat in that situation. I understand the decision but I would have just pitched to Freddie in that situation. More than likely he is just looking to get a hit in that situation but Hernandez is looking to drop bombs in any situation.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back