The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I see it’s 1 excellent day for Braves fans because they shut out the Tigers 7-0.

Will be working today, however I work at Texas Roadhouse as a Busser so I won’t be missing portions of the anticipated 2024 CWS game Florida State vs Tennessee.

Go Vols

My son collects baseball cards and in the Topps flagship packs, you can get a “homerun challenge” card of a particular player. If you correctly pick the date that you think that player will hit a homerun, Topps will send a special card of that player, with the print run numbered to the number of entrants that correctly predicted the date.
We always pick a date when that player is playing at Coors field and that strategy has worked out pretty well for him.😁
That is a smart move!

Having seen Willie Mayes extraordinary MLB achievements which includes the most golden gloves won by a MLB outfielder.
Willie Mayes is a Wayne Gretzky for MLB outfielders so that’s a high bar to match even if 1 can’t match all the achievements by this extraordinary player that had drive, talent, and exuberance.

Moving fast to the first pitch in Sunny Omaha.

VN Store

Back