The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Just secured a solid hotel for Saturday night…now I need tickets….hahaha
With what you spent on a hotel, go ahead and pickup a $200 bleacher seat on TM. If you can upgrade later, great, sell the bleacher seat and get some $ back.

Don’t be stupid and miss memories over $75. Get what you can tonight to lock in. It will make shopping for better easier.

With what you spent on a hotel, go ahead and pickup a $200 bleacher seat on TM. If you can upgrade later, great, sell the bleacher seat and get some $ back.

Don’t be stupid and miss memories over $75. Get what you can tonight to lock in. It will make shopping for better easier.
I cashed in 70000 Marriott envoy pts….Yikes! Its the tickets I’m having issues with…I’m going to see if I can get in line for standing room only tickets at this point. Saturday game is not a huge priority for us…we cant win or lose it all that day….Sunday and maybe Monday are different and my money will be used…ha

Reactions: VolPack22
I cashed in 70000 Marriott envoy pts….Yikes! Its the tickets I’m having issues with…I’m going to see if I can get in line for standing room only tickets at this point. Saturday game is not a huge priority for us…we cant win or lose it all that day….Sunday and maybe Monday are different and my money will be used…ha
$300 for front row visitor bullpen seats on Sunday. (I think we’d be visitor that day, not sure.)

Not cheap, but I’ve seen some of your collection; you can make it happen. Sell a baseball card. 👍🏾

$300 for front row visitor bullpen seats on Sunday. (I think we’d be visitor that day, not sure.)

Not cheap, but I’ve seen some of your collection; you can make it happen. Sell a baseball card. 👍🏾
Yes sir…we are blessed and never want to sound spoiled/cocky etc when speaking on those types of things but it’s just the principal of the matter and still always like to be smart no matter how much money I’m spending

Yes sir…we are blessed and never want to sound spoiled/cocky etc when speaking on those types of things but it’s just the principal of the matter and still always like to be smart no matter how much money I’m spending
Look at it this way: You can get finals tickets to the CWS for less than LSU tickets at LNS.
😎💰😆

Now it seems like a bargain, doesn’t it?

Seriously, hope you find tickets, hope the Vols win, hope we all get to live vicariously through your posts and pics! Good luck on the hunt!

Look at it this way: You can get finals tickets to the CWS for less than LSU tickets at LNS.
😎💰😆

Now it seems like a bargain, doesn’t it?

Seriously, hope you find tickets, hope the Vols win, hope we all get to live vicariously through your posts and pics! Good luck on the hunt!
We will be in the building regardless but I am still going to hope for a deal!

VN Store

Back