The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Six years ago today, the sports world lost a legend.

John Ward will forever be revered by Tennessee fans. Many fans often recall how they’d turn the television volume down and turn the radio up to hear Ward instead of the television broadcast crew. He will always be a legend.

#GiveHimSix

1718922079833.png

John Ward will forever be revered by Tennessee fans. Many fans often recall how they’d turn the television volume down and turn the radio up to hear Ward instead of the television broadcast crew. He will always be a legend.

#GiveHimSix

View attachment 651136
God I miss that man's voice...

#GiveHimSix

View attachment 651136
O M G ..... this brings a big tear to my eye !!

Last edited:
The Astros can rely on the abysmal White Sox to get prosperity by winning since they defeated that awful team today 5-3.

The Cardinals Giants game has been delayed because of the the uncontrollable weather flaw.

Reactions: VolPack22
Orioles fans feeling great today because they bulldozed the Yankees 17-5.

Panthers fans can dread Friday Night because the Panthers have to win a challenging SC game 6 in Edmonton to avoid a game 7 vs the fearless Oilers.

Reactions: VolPack22
I appreciate that! I am one of the owners of Chinook. Big time Vol, live in Knoxville, and yea did some stuff with Kirby, Dollander, Beam and Zander! Appreciate the support!
One of your guys gave me a sample a few seasons ago. I’ve been hooked ever sense. BTW, I might have met you (or one of your partners) one day at LNS. Believe you were sitting next to RF a few seasons ago. Great seeds—highly recommend!

SIAP

This MLB game at Rickwood Field is kinda neat, but the old mascot on the SF Jersey looks like poop.

I’m not saying they look bad, I’m saying they look like 💩!

I might have gone with something else if I was in charge of retro-uniform design.

One of your guys gave me a sample a few seasons ago. I’ve been hooked ever sense. BTW, I might have met you (or one of your partners) one day at LNS. Believe you were sitting next to RF a few seasons ago. Great seeds—highly recommend!
Would likely have been me or my buddy, we had season tix over behind the Legends of LNS a couple seasons ago! Maybe if @Freak would allow I can arrange a giveaway or some prizes here in the baseball forum.

VN Store

Back