The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

It is those same blow hards that get upset over kids games that go home and murder their family. I don’t trust anyone that is negative as much as those jack wagons and I sincerely hope they don’t have a family or own pets. I would fear for their safety.
Dayum, boo. That’s pretty dark.

I’m not much of a coffee drinker but if you have to put a lot of extra stuff in it then I would imagine it must not be good coffee.
I'm not a coffee snob or expert, but I do enjoy a good cup of coffee and you don't get that from Dunkiin or Starbucks. A good grinder and some fresh ethiopian beans make me very, very happy. No need to throw all this junk in the brew. I'm not wanting dessert. I want my morning and mid-day java.

I'm not a coffee snob or expert, but I do enjoy a good cup of coffee and you don't get that from Dunkiin or Starbucks. A good grinder and some fresh ethiopian beans make me very, very happy. No need to throw all this junk in the brew. I'm not wanting dessert. I want my morning and mid-day java.
Started grinding our own about 3 years ago and have never looked back.
Next time you’re in Ethiopia, pick me up some beans.
🥴

Good grief took a couple of days off to take care of family business. Now @VolPack22 bitching about other threads, WTOB whining about Apple+ TV carry Braves and and negative Nancy @CAVPUT. Plus @MAD with his shrunken Noodle.

Feels like home..🤪🤪🤪
And you come back 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 because the two of us are crying.
Such is life, my dude.

VN Store

Back