The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Food Trucks are rip offs.
End of rant.

Agree! Rarely get it when they come to work.

Only one that's an every timer is a hotdog truck that charges $6 for 2 with anything ya want, bag of chips, and a 20 ounce bottled soft drink!

Really don't know how they make any money!

Some lobster roll truck came a couple of months ago and it was like... $18-$20 for one roll. Ummmm...... Not happening!

Agree! Rarely get it when they come to work.

Only one that's an every timer is a hotdog truck that charges $6 for 2 with anything ya want, bag of chips, and a 20 ounce bottled soft drink!

Really don't know how they make any money!

Some lobster roll truck came a couple of months ago and it was like... $18-$20 for one roll. Ummmm...... Not happening!
Yeah, the lobster thing is way overrated!

Hit the panic button.

Oilers now lead the Panthers 2-1 in the second period.
The Oilers momentum has been halted slightly by that goal by the Panthers unless a replay overturns it becomes of some rule violation.

@VolPack22
You will be happy to know that it looks like there was some spring cleaning from some of those troll posts from earlier.
Good on the mods. I know they don’t like having to do that and I hate they have to do that but if you can’t positively support a team that is 2 wins from a national championship then you clearly won’t be happy with anything in any sport. Maybe a sports message board is the last place you should be and instead be looking up psychologists for mental help.

Good on the mods. I know they don’t like having to do that and I hate they have to do that but if you can’t positively support a team that is 2 wins from a national championship then you clearly won’t be happy with anything in any sport. Maybe a sports message board is the last place you should be and instead be looking up psychologists for mental help.

It’s pretty ridiculous if people aren’t the glass is half full or hopeful when a Baseball team is 2 wins away from a College World Series National Championship.

Makes sense to be bleak or pessimistic if a White Sox fan because they’re an abysmal team that hasn’t shown any ability to sustain long term success.
So realistically them being worse than the 1962 Mets is best long term if it results in necessary changes getting made.

VN Store

Back