The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Will bounce back tomorrow. No doubt. Big hero today was @taylorvol and @volplaya8 connection who got us a SRO ticket. We kept waiting for tickets to drop and they didn’t. My brother watched on his phone from outside and let me go in. No one (aside from first SEC series of the year) has taken 2 in a row from this team. We WILL respond tomorrow. GBO.

Will bounce back tomorrow. No doubt. Big hero today was @taylorvol and @volplaya8 connection who got us a SRO ticket. We kept waiting for tickets to drop and they didn’t. My brother watched on his phone from outside and let me go in. No one (aside from first SEC series of the year) has taken 2 in a row from this team. We WILL respond tomorrow. GBO.
Hope you enjoyed it to the best of your ability

My favorite post in game thread is that game was rigged so ESPN can have a 3 game series to make money.🤷

It seems pretty ridiculous because if steroids use in MLB couldn’t remain a secret, BountyGate, White Sox intentionally losing a World Series, WWE and other Pro Wrestling is fake even though certain violence is real, and any other Sports scandal then common sense would say it’s very unlikely the whole it’s rigged could remain a secret whether for Pro Sports or College Sports.

The look on our boys face let me know we will be winning by 10+ runs tomorrow. Tony looked like he wanted to kill someone. I fully expect that emotion to be potty in our play tomorrow. People dissing Beam all season will be surprised and he will give us 7 strong innings. This team performs its best with its back against the wall. We lost a close game to Evansville and then absolutely destroyed them in Game 3. I fully expect to see that team show up tomorrow and wouldn’t expect anything less than 4 homers.

The look on our boys face let me know we will be winning by 10+ runs tomorrow. Tony looked like he wanted to kill someone. I fully expect that emotion to be potty in our play tomorrow. People dissing Beam all season will be surprised and he will give us 7 strong innings. This team performs its best with its back against the wall. We lost a close game to Evansville and then absolutely destroyed them in Game 3. I fully expect to see that team show up tomorrow and wouldn’t expect anything less than 4 homers.
The only difference with Evansville was their pitchers were spent. We have to hit today and play much better in the field. You can’t defend a base hit, but you have to make the routine plays. We did neither last night.

Tighten it up on the field and be locked in at the plate. Being fired up and putting extra pressure on oneself does not work in your favor in a game that is hard enough on its own.

Hopefully we have 54 outs to prove we are the best team. GBO!

If you come across SRO today please reach out…we are not making it to the ticket line in time today…

I believe Vols win today but the pressure is on. Going to be interesting to see if Christian comes back from the 0-5 night with vengeance.

Do I believe A&M goes all in today, NO. Believe their going to save Lamkin for Monday if needed and their stud closer takes day off.

Tennessee wins today 11-4.

Hot muggy day today in Omaha. Who has been disrespecting Beam all season? The one that got disrespected all year was Zander.

VN Store

Back