The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Give hm hell, Drewby…

Ha! IDK about me giving anyone hell.

I've only been awake for an hour, maybe longer.... haven't eaten yet.... so I'm not certain my brain is in it's full "on" mode yet and I'm in an overly contemplative mood or introspective ? Something like that because College baseball is my favorite sport to watch or listen to and that's going away on me very, very soon.

While I like the Atlanta Braves, it's not the same as college ball because all those players are paid to be very, very good and most college players aren't compensated well at all.

I just really, really want to see Drew Beam pitch today.

I was very frustrated in the game thread yesterday smh and (haha) I wasn't very tolerant of uninformed posters or what I believed to be provacative posters and just ignored them to the tune of ignoring another 7-8 people.

Hope you are doing well. I saw that southern Texas got a lot of rain, which makes me think of you...

BTW I did read some of the posts you guys had going here in the Dugout a couple of days ago and they made me LOL a fair amount. Kudos for that.

It's already been corrected. Moving on .....

Yup. I need ot needed to get up earlier than I did and certainly shouldn't have posted anything before 1:30 PM.

Basically, I wanted to roll out of bed, have a little coffee, then breakfast, then work on some sort of lunch during the game if there's even time to do that.

Sorry I didn't see that other people were addressing the starter before posting.

Okay.... so now someone in my house needs to find Wilkerson to pregame today's game.

VN Store

Back