The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Yup. I need ot needed to get up earlier than I did and certainly shouldn't have posted anything before 1:30 PM.

Basically, I wanted to roll out of bed, have a little coffee, then breakfast, then work on some sort of lunch during the game if there's even time to do that.

Sorry I didn't see that other people were addressing the starter before posting.

Okay.... so now someone in my house needs to find Wilkerson to pregame today's game.
It's cool. We all love our Vols. :)

Yup. I need ot needed to get up earlier than I did and certainly shouldn't have posted anything before 1:30 PM.

Basically, I wanted to roll out of bed, have a little coffee, then breakfast, then work on some sort of lunch during the game if there's even time to do that.

Sorry I didn't see that other people were addressing the starter before posting.

Okay.... so now someone in my house needs to find Wilkerson to pregame today's game.
Also pregaming on SECN

It's still playing on another monitor.
I didn't know Sir Paul was a lefty until now. haha
That's one of the best songs I've heard him & that group ever play. Sound is so crisp.
I just wished I was the drummer in that video .... he does a great job.

Last edited:
Ok guys, my nerves are shot so I’m going old school! I’ve got my headphones on, listening to John Wilkerson’s call on the radio, I’ve got an ice cold 12 pack of Miller lite and I’m going to mow the lawn(however long it takes to get through this one)for the 2nd time in 3 days and hope for the best!
GBO!!

Ok guys, my nerves are shot so I’m going old school! I’ve got my headphones on, listening to John Wilkerson’s call on the radio, I’ve got an ice cold 12 pack of Miller lite and I’m going to mow the lawn(however long it takes to get through this one)for the 2nd time in 3 days and hope for the best!
GBO!!
I bet it's a cod roaster on the field.

What's for lunch today? Any Texas A&M steaks available?

I've never made them before, but I'm going to try to make 2 Philly Cheese steak sandwiches or as we'd say in our apartment, "samiches". If they come out good, I/we will make more. If not, we'll get some delivered or do some take out.

.... And a big salad and some kind of vegetable or vegetables. I kind of like cooking or doing food prep during a game ie maybe a lasagna for dinner?

How about you?

Any game day ritual or things, if anything you do during a game?

I've never made them before, but I'm going to try to make 2 Philly Cheese steak sandwiches or as we'd say in our apartment, "samiches". If they come out good, I/we will make more. If not, we'll get some delivered or do some take out.

.... And a big salad and some kind of vegetable or vegetables. I kind of like cooking or doing food prep during a game ie maybe a lasagna for dinner?

How about you?

Any game day ritual or things, if anything you do during a game?
No special routine w/me. I'd eat crow meat right now if put down on a plate for me.

No special routine w/me. I'd eat crow meat right now if put down on a plate for me.

Me and my roommates are the same way. Because that's how we are .... and even though they give me crap about it, I'll slice up green and red peppers..... and even Vidalia onions with nothing to dip them in on our coffee table or counter and, unsurprisingly, they disappear.

I've told them, my theory - which you just stated - if it's there they'll eat it. So I try to get us to eat really healthy for a lot of the day and then, if there's room left, I might bust out some chips and salsa or ice cream later, but GENERALLY, I want to start every meal or snack time with something healthy because we'll pretty much eat anything.

I love this time of year because it's pretty easy to rinse off strawberries and blueberries... have plums and nectarines front and center in the refrigerator etc. I learned from the best (my mom) in high school.

Me and my roommates are the same way. Because that's how we are .... and even though they give me crap about it, I'll slice up green and red peppers..... and even Vidalia onions with nothing to dip them in on our coffee table or counter and, unsurprisingly, they disappear.

I've told them, my theory - which you just stated - if it's there they'll eat it. So I try to get us to eat really healthy for a lot of the day and then, if there's room left, I might bust out some chips and salsa or ice cream later, but GENERALLY, I want to start every meal or snack time with something healthy because we'll pretty much eat anything.

I love this time of year because it's pretty easy to rinse off strawberries and blueberries... have plums and nectarines front and center in the refrigerator etc. I learned from the best (my mom) in high school.
As I post this ... I'm snacking on "crunchy cheetos" & sipping on Coke Zero. 😜

VN Store

Back