The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Are you talking about the play where Antigua charged in? I went back and watched and my first thought was that was runner interference and the runner going to 2nd and the batter should’ve been out. But I kept it to myself for the sake of sounding like a noob.
🤷‍♂️
No it was the Justin Turner play sliding into 2nd. His helmet came off as he was sliding and coincidentally fell into the path of the tag and he was ruled safe due to the helmet technically not being part of his body at that point in time.

Rumor has that ticket scalper @Volstylexx is scurrying to purchase SRO tickets and selling for $200 more than he bought them for.

🤣 I have never, in 20 years of attending sporting events, been to event like Saturday where tickets were impossible to procure. I was getting in that stadium come hell or high water. SRO was available at the window today though, fwiw.

A highly anticipated Monday for high stakes Sports.

2024 NHL Stanley Cup Finals
The Oilers have a chance to win the Stanley Cup after trailing the Panthers 3-0.
The Panthers have never given Miami a Stanley Cup.

2024 College World Series: Championship Series: Game 2
The fearless Volunteers with an opportunity to win their first College World Series Championship if they defeat the Aggies tonight.

VN Store

Back