The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I’m guessing a vacation because time to relax during the off season instead of just remain constantly working.
Working. The transfer portal is open until July 2nd and then it closes. Tony V. has been pre-occupied with a College World Series Championship. I 100% know that he is not going on vacation. Make hay while the sun shines.

Working. The transfer portal is open until July 2nd and then it closes. Tony V. has been pre-occupied with a College World Series Championship. I 100% know that he is not going on vacation. Make hay while the sun shines.

That’s a valid reason, and I’m very happy that Tony V displays emotions instead of being another Coach Belichick that is usually stoic.

White Sox must really suck. Their record shows they have won only 21 games this year. Braves game today is a make up game at 4 pm ET.

White Sox fans in Chicago most likely are just happy they can watch an entertaining embarrassment that will be memorably awful most likely worse than the 1962 NY Mets.

Also, the White Sox fans have the reliable pleasure that is tavern pizza or deep dish pizza because they can’t rely on the White Sox to sustain long term success in 2024.

He's headed up to the Cape. Flying commercial no less.

MAN OF THE PEOPLE.

I knew two other professors with last names “L” and “K”

I was just curious. Don’t want to dox anyone

It's fine, pretty difficult to avoid a reputation when you teach chemistry, but I'm not one of those two. I am the only prof I know of who has taught class while wearing a daddy coat though.

VN Store

Back