The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Golf with the coaches.

I’d walk through the desert surrounded by HIV infected glass to just to hold the napkin KC used after eating a hotdog during the 9th hole stop.

I’m very happy I made a prediction on Twitter, and in a 2024 CWS Vols Seminoles game thread on VolNation with factual reasons about why the Vols would win the 2024 College World Series which was proven right.

The Cubs lead the Giants 3-0 in top 4th, however I’m not overreacting because they’ve been in a unshakable slump with consistent winning has been absent, and finding ways to disappoint has been the common aspect.

The Seattle Mariners are having a great regular season so Mariners fans might be hopeful that they finally break through to win the World Series this year if they make the playoffs.

James Worthy was a great basketball player, James, Magic, Kareem, Byron Scott, Micheal Cooper, Kurt Rambis, Jamal Wilkes, Norm Nixon, Mychal Thompson, Bob McAdoo and many more . Lakers are the greatest NBA franchise in history. Those damn Northeasterners are 2nd all day everyday.
Heh… hater. 😉

I’m not rubbing it in. It’s painful to watch these guys accept that they may have played their last game of baseball.
But it sure feels good to be on the other side for once.

My first trip in a Time Machine is to go back to the Days of Christ when he was alive preaching & teaching the Word. I'd love to be there when He came out of the Tomb on Resurrection Day. A lot of those days I would stay for awhile. Then anywhere else I'd go (when I came back to the present time) would be pretty good.
..seek that timelessness through meditation and prayer. 🙏

Quick summary of the present situation:
None of this will be surprising, but it’s been frantic at the AD since we won. We had a targeted list of portal players, but have since heard from A&M and Tejas players, in addition to players who are reaching out on the side prior to entry. We’ve made an entirely new board in the last two days based on the insane interest level.

Knecht is safely ensconced in LA, and baseball portal season is open for business!

Ideas for nexts years cult following. 😁😀😆😂🤣

VN Store

Back