The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I saw the Eagles in concert once. They played for 3 hours straight. We got floor seating. I stood up to see them w/my binoculars & the sound from the speakers were making my clothes bounce & blow on me. The concert was at the old Memphis Pyramid.
It just seemed like 3 hours because you were stoned...
🤪

Don't know if anyone here is the baseball forum ventures over to the football recruiting forum but a member of our board that is a mainstay over there has passed away....she went by @SweetasSoda...there is a thread over there that has a gofundme set up for her family. So sad.
People here especially will likely be deilighted and amused to hear Tony Vitello give @SweetasSoda a shout out a few years ago, thanks to @ugg. It's fitting that Sweet hung on long enough (if not conscious) in order to have her last full day and night in this world on the date of our CWS national championship. Sadly she passed away the next day. She was a football-first girl, but she absolutely loved Vols baseball and CTV, and she supported every Vols team with all of her giant orange heart. "Captain of the cheerleaders."

View it here: #173,288

Last edited:

VN Store

Back