The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Where did everyone go. First there's a bunch posting & then y'all go into hiding again.
I had to go get ice because our freezer couldn't keep up.

Worse was the comedic timing because I was in the pool and you guys were posting about shrinkage and da boys kept that post up on a big screen just for me haha.

Anyway, that's where I was.

I need some advice. Have any of you had to teach your teen how to drive? My oldest just turned 15 in April and my husband and I have taken her on a few driving lessons in our neighborhood (speed limit 20). I am going to have her study for her permit this summer and enrolled her in driver’s ed at school next year. Is this enough?

It was different for me at that age because I started learning how to drive at 13, and by age 16 I could drive a manual. I think that is a lost art. My first car was a lowered Chevy S10, and I remember being able to shift, drive, smoke a cigarette and talk on the phone at the same time lol. Needless to say that my daughter will be driving on her own by summer next year and that is terrifying to me 😅

Wow .... I've never seen this video version of singers doing this song. They're great.
I've already fallen in love w/the blonde backup singer who's in the middle.

Plus the 3 women singing? They're all my type ... or turn me on to a degree so I'm not sure I have a type, but definitely like those three just because they can sing.

I need some advice. Have any of you had to teach your teen how to drive? My oldest just turned 15 in April and my husband and I have taken her on a few driving lessons in our neighborhood (speed limit 20). I am going to have her study for her permit this summer and enrolled her in driver’s ed at school next year. Is this enough?

It was different for me at that age because I started learning how to drive at 13, and by age 16 I could drive a manual. I think that is a lost art. My first car was a lowered Chevy S10, and I remember being able to shift, drive, smoke a cigarette and talk on the phone at the same time lol. Needless to say that my daughter will be driving on her own by summer next year and that is terrifying to me 😅
I don’t have a teen yet but I’m petrified to see him driving with some of the sporadic things he does now. I had one of those race car simulators with a racing wheel, pedals, and a shifter as a video game so I was practicing being Ricky Bobby in elementary/middle school before that was even a movie lol

VN Store

Back