The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Tallest one for me was up at the Sinks in the Smokies.
I can't remember my tallest jump. But I climbed & stood up on top of a train bridge once high above the river below & hit the water pretty fast. I was very glad the water was deep enough & not to break any bones. The dude posted in the video if he didn't break any bones or hurt his back in some way he's a very lucky man to walk away from that particular jump.

Last edited:
So, just open a can of chicken breast & go from there. Who cleans up the mess when done?
Where do you buy a CAN of already cooked Chicken Breast?

I will walk you thru the process. First take a nice 6 oz. Chicken Breast and Grill it to 165degrees internally. When done let rest. While Chicken breast is resting take a nice head of iceberg lettuce and shred, then add onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, banana peppers , bacon bits, and shredded cheese. If you desire you could add a hard boiled egg quartered.

When salad is complete slice Chicken breast into thin strips and put them on top of the salad. Then take desired dressing and enjoy, I suggest Catalina French dressing.

Clean as you work so no mess will be left to clean up.

Where do you buy a CAN of already cooked Chicken Breast?

I will walk you thru the process. First take a nice 6 oz. Chicken Breast and Grill it to 165degrees internally. When done let rest. While Chicken breast is resting take a nice head of iceberg lettuce and shred, then add onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, banana peppers , bacon bits, and shredded cheese. If you desire you could add a hard boiled egg quartered.

When salad is complete slice Chicken breast into thin strips and put them on top of the salad. Then take desired dressing and enjoy, I suggest Catalina French dressing.

Clean as you work so no mess will be left to clean up.
Yum!!! 🤤

VN Store

Back