The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Posts about soccer, people complaining about posts about soccer, cheating spouses, cobbwebb trying to pimp out his old lady, Knecht drafted by the lakers, LeBron James apparently has a son who plays basketball, JJJ and Vescovi heading to summer league, cobbwebb posting his first thread that got deleted in less than 30 seconds, volpack fantasizing about hawk tuah, the usual shenanigans, and oh yeah celebrating a national championship!!!
Well done. Only missed @MAD ‘s shrinkage issues.

Last edited:
TL;DNR. 😜 Plus too much work to do. I'll go to Wendy's for a salad w/toppings.
Funny how fast food restaurants attempt to sell salads. Just noticed Arby's is promoting a Hamburger at a Roast Beef restaurant. 8 piece bucket of Chicken for $10 dollars today with no sides at KFC enjoy.

Well done. Only missed @MAD ‘s shrinkage issues.
No biggie. Such a small and insignificant detail. I never get too engrossed in minutia. Really, there's just no big picture to be seen. Just extremely tiny details that are almost impossible to spot unless you're looking for them...and who really wants to do that?

I’m guessing CWS threads went like this:
1. A&M will throw in the towel we’re so good!
2. OMG we’re throwing batting practice!
3. OMG we can’t hit a beach ball!
4. Fahr Tony!
5. (jumps off ledge)
6. UT’s national champions! I knew it all along!
I started with #5 and screamed the others on the way down.

No biggie. Such a small and insignificant detail. I never get too engrossed in minutia. Really, there's just no big picture to be seen. Just extremely tiny details that are almost impossible to spot unless you're looking for them...and who really wants to do that?

You may get more than the "I Hate You" GIF, with that reply. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Wasn't there a segment about someone's prostate exam? And @MAD misses his shrinkage issues daily.
I applaud your use of the word "segment" in a sentence about prostate exams.

Well done. Brought back memories of a horrifying experience, but well done.

FYI, when offered a valium, take two.

IYKYK.

VN Store

Back