The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Here is a great original movie theme from an underrated well made great comic book movie that is (1989) The Punisher which was filmed during the hot summer season in Australia.
It’s a great vigilante action movie that I have on DVD.

I've seen the movie about 5 times. You know Kevin Nash (Diesel) was in that movie, right?
kevin nash ...... The movie The Punisher w/Thomas Jane was released in 2004.

Posts about soccer, people complaining about posts about soccer, cheating spouses, cobbwebb trying to pimp out his old lady, Knecht drafted by the lakers, LeBron James apparently has a son who plays basketball, JJJ and Vescovi heading to summer league, cobbwebb posting his first thread that got deleted in less than 30 seconds, volpack fantasizing about hawk tuah, the usual shenanigans, and oh yeah celebrating a national championship!!!
“pimp” might be a little harsh.
More like borrow, so Cobb can have a little alone time with his favorite MLB teams and cold, adult beverages.
Yeah, I’m still pi$$ed about the whole first thread thing!🤬

I’m guessing CWS threads went like this:
1. A&M will throw in the towel we’re so good!
2. OMG we’re throwing batting practice!
3. OMG we can’t hit a beach ball!
4. Fahr Tony!
5. (jumps off ledge)
6. UT’s national champions! I knew it all along!
You’ve been around a minute, huh?

Bichette would certainly add a nice bat but his defense as a SS is average,which I guess is still pretty damn good for an MLB SS!
😁
Still one year of team control. So get what you can out of him before Bichette hits FA trail. Believe Vlad Jr. Is under team control for another year as well.

WhiteSox have Luis Roberts Jr., Paul DeJeong and Garrett Crochet on trading block as well.

Still one year of team control. So get what you can out of him before Bichette hits FA trail. Believe Vlad Jr. Is under team control for another year as well.

WhiteSox have Luis Roberts Jr., Paul DeJeong and Garrett Crochet on trading block as well.
Do you think he lands in LA?
Who would the Dodgers move?
Outman?
Josue De Paula and Joendry Vargas are interesting young prospects.

Do you think he lands in LA?
Who would the Dodgers move?
Outman?
Josue De Paula and Joendry Vargas are interesting young prospects.
Lux could go with a couple of good prospects. Throw in Chris Taylors expiring contract. Looks like Toronto is wanting to tear it down after wanting to go all in at start of last off season. I guess Ohtani not choosing Toronto broke their spirit.

Outman also, looks like Pages will be future in Center field for Dodgers.

Question is wil Mets bring up Gilbert or just wait til September?. Right now they seem content to wait.
He’s working his way back but I’m growing impatient with the Mets because he could definitely be utilized in that outfield!
I think the Mets shake some things up this off season and next year you get Ronny Mauricio back, and should get Jett Williams and Blade Tidwell a look in spring training.
Regardless, I feel like Gilbert and Mauricio are two, good young players that you can start to build around, along with Nimmo and Senga.
Brett Baty and Tyler Megil have some things to prove.

Lux could go with a couple of good prospects. Throw in Chris Taylors expiring contract. Looks like Toronto is wanting to tear it down after wanting to go all in at start of last off season. I guess Ohtani not choosing Toronto broke their spirit.

Outman also, looks like Pages will be future in Center field for Dodgers.
I really thought Outman was here to stay.
A change of scenery would serve him well.

Coach behind the dish… 👀
The catcher is the only defensive player facing the field. Young kids think the pitcher is the field general in baseball much like the quarterback in football. But the catcher is typically the smartest guy on the field, and typically calls the plays or make certain everyone is in the correct position.

The catcher is the only defensive player facing the field. Young kids think the pitcher is the field general in baseball much like the quarterback in football. But the catcher is typically the smartest guy on the field, and typically calls the plays or make certain everyone is in the correct position.
5cick3.jpg

VN Store

Back