The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Makes me wonder that CFA was maximizing his talent and the MiLB staff with the Rockies may be finding that difficult to replicate.
This is the most satisfying answer so I accept it with all due bias and hope until it is disproven. 🤞 It's really could be.

I seem to have read that Doe has been shuffling back and forth between the Rockies and their minor league club. Does that ring a bell with anyone? My top secret source of inside info would be... the Baseball Forum. 😂 I may have him mixed up with a different VFL.

I got to see Dollander pitch in person one time!

“pimp” might be a little harsh.
😂 😭
More like borrow, so Cobb can have a little alone time with his favorite MLB teams and cold, adult beverages.
Yeah, I’m still pi$$ed about the whole first thread thing!🤬
I want to know about your thread!!! I'm over here a lot but I seem to have missed that exhilarating and immortal 15 seconds it is reported to have lasted. Not much room for error. 😂

For lunch I ate 4 pieces of KFC Original recipe and a damn pound of potato wedges. 🤣🤣👆
We're going to wife's fam for dinner and I am supposed to bring a side dish. I don't mean a gf, wiseacres. It's so damn hot I think I may just make a salad. I mean the weather, wiseacres.

I wish her bro was cooking: he delivered the goods last weekend with cerviche and gumbo. And the mom with fried chicken, 52.

Damn, it's getting late. I need to go find something to chew on for lunch.
Btw, I can't afford or will not pay the outrageous price for KFC.
8 pieces for $10 bucks today no sides dude. I bought the potato wedges from Walmart Deli. .99$ a pound. So for $12.82 I ate a terrific unhealthy lunch.

“Throughout his storied coaching career, Anderson has coached 95 pitchers that have been selected in the MLB Draft, including eight first rounders (two at Tennessee).” -utsports.com

Results. 93 (?) pitchers drafted? …and counting. Course, he’s been at it a minute…
It seems like we are always stacked with pitching and pitchers from everywhere want to come here.

How do you coach a pitcher? I know there are mechanics in the arm and in the whole body. And ball grip. He must somehow instill them with a lot of confidence too.

😂 😭

I want to know about your thread!!! I'm over here a lot but I seem to have missed that exhilarating and immortal 15 seconds it is reported to have lasted. Not much room for error. 😂

I think it existed so briefly that nobody even saw it. If I recall, the title was 'What the f even is this' and I have no further details.

“pimp” might be a little harsh.
More like borrow, so Cobb can have a little alone time with his favorite MLB teams and cold, adult beverages.
Yeah, I’m still pi$$ed about the whole first thread thing!🤬

Looks like this guy is available CW, as long as the wife isn't over 45 (or under 18...)

1719946343772.jpeg

It seems like we are always stacked with pitching and pitchers from everywhere want to come here.

How do you coach a pitcher? I know there are mechanics in the arm and in the whole body. And ball grip. He must somehow instill them with a lot of confidence too.
The main thing you left out was competition and an expectation of excellence. Everything else you mentioned prolly hits Frank’s core values, Get ‘em, Coach ‘em up, replace ‘em if expectations aren’t met.

Last edited:
“Throughout his storied coaching career, Anderson has coached 95 pitchers that have been selected in the MLB Draft, including eight first rounders (two at Tennessee).” -utsports.com

Boom! I think I read that two years ago but it was over my head. Seems like it is written in English now! Not that I have a mature understanding of it. Fantastic. Thanks.

I also learned that if a Horns Down tries to brag about their CWS teams and title, I can simply reply that was Frank Anderson, so basically Tennessee won that. I think that would prompt heads to explode. ;)

VN Store

Back