The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Hey @VolPack22
All we need is for Orlando Arcia to make a hip hop video and have the hamburglar throw out the first pitch and we will go on a nice run and gain ground on the Phillies.
We can follow the Mets plan.
Make it Barney throwing dinosaur eggs and I think it might do some things…

My kids played in Farragut little league, never played travel ball. My older son tried out for Farragut middle for fun. I was a little worried about it, but he did pretty well, maybe even good enough to get close to the cut. But yeah, it was clear a lot of those kids had been training since birth, which is good for our admirals!
Admirals? We had an Admirals travel ball team in WNSL…west Nashville. A few of players my son played with went to em. They were strict. Had to have a hitting and pitching coach outside what the team offered. We didn’t go with em. Went with a coach that took their left offs. Beat em once when my son pitched from the 2nd on. Ended up winning the state championship. He was amped up especially when he saw his former teammates. Coach tried to recruit em afterwards but we said no thanks.

If you have any guys around close by that teach, baseball lessons.

I played nothing but rec league baseball, then once I got to middle school/Farragut, I realized I needed to be a litttttttttle bit better to compete with those guys.

Now, like you said, he’s nine and never played….rec ball wouldn’t be a bad starting point to see if he even likes the game before throwing money at lessons/ travel ball.
Nine year old is kid pitch. Might be a good idea to take him to a batting cage and get him use to seeing the ball coming in a little faster. While some will say that he is way behind I actually like starting at this age. Get out and throw some with him too.

Thanks, like I said uninformed due to lack of daily exposure.

What assets would tempt the Crochet trade to take place?

Guess from afar I will be hoping for SOME of the guys so productive the last couple of years to return to form and join Ozuna.

Don’t think I qualify as a Braves fan, I have pretty high standards for that status for any team. But I seriously follow them as a favorite in THAT sport. My old access thru Bally really helped. I don’t have an NFL team I consistently follow. Last few post Peyton years I have followed KC due to amount of coverage and enjoy watching that coach/QB tandem. Hoping another Vol excels in leadership and draws me to jump on board. HH would suit me fine.
These are the top prospects in the Braves organization.

1720888158028.png

VN Store

Back