The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Astros officially in 1st place by 1 game after the horrendous start to season, Dodgers needed this homestand to get right.

Indians holding strong in A.L. Central
Orioles coming out strong to start 2nd half of season.

Brewers just chugging along.

Phillies looks like their wanting to let Braves back into N.L. East race.

Finally I wouldn't want to face the Pittsburgh Pirates in playoffs with that starting rotation.

Astros officially in 1st place by 1 game after the horrendous start to season, Dodgers needed this homestand to get right.

Finally I wouldn't want to face the Pittsburgh Pirates in playoffs with that starting rotation.
noted-note.gif

The pirates have some really good pieces, don’t be surprised if they make a run. They’ve started the 2nd half right, that’s for certain.

The pirates have some really good pieces, don’t be surprised if they make a run. They’ve started the 2nd half right, that’s for certain.
Jared Jones is another Pirate, rookie arm that was flying under the radar. He should be back from the IL in early August.
He’s had a solid season, he has just been overshadowed by @VolPack22 favorite player in Skenes.

Jared Jones is another Pirate, rookie arm that was flying under the radar. He should be back from the IL in early August.
He’s had a solid season, he has just been overshadowed by @VolPack22 favorite player in Skenes.
You mean David?🤦

Clayton makes his season debut Thursday Night vs the Giants...

VN Store

Back