The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Jared Jones is another Pirate, rookie arm that was flying under the radar. He should be back from the IL in early August.
He’s had a solid season, he has just been overshadowed by @VolPack22 favorite player in Skenes.
David will take Livvy’s last name and will now be called David Dunne.

3-1 Cardinals … T 4th & 2 outs. Going to the Bottom Half of the 4th.
Braves will be back to 8.5 games back after gaining some ground due to the Phillies recent slump. With the Fried injury, just go ahead and mark us down to be 10+ games back by the time he returns. Puts even more pressure on Sale, Lopez, and Morton to be great.

Manfred says they are considering going back to having the all stars wear their own team’s uniform at the all star game. Should have never switched away from it to begin with.
I would prefer that.
They changed because all of these leagues, companies, etc, try so hard to gain new viewers/consumers.
Their thinking was, maybe a new viewer will tune in and not know that the Cubs are National league or the Twins are American League...
News flash for you MLB, if someone is tuning in to your all star game, they are already fans.
Give us what we want and put the players back in their team uniforms!!

Braves will be back to 8.5 games back after gaining some ground due to the Phillies recent slump. With the Fried injury, just go ahead and mark us down to be 10+ games back by the time he returns. Puts even more pressure on Sale, Lopez, and Morton to be great.
Such a Debbie Downer. I would never degrade the Dodgers in that manner.🧐

I would prefer that.
They changed because all of these leagues, companies, etc, try so hard to gain new viewers/consumers.
Their thinking was, maybe a new viewer will tune in and not know that the Cubs are National league or the Twins are American League...
News flash for you MLB, if someone is tuning in to your all star game, they are already fans.
Give us what we want and put the players back in their team uniforms!!
So you don't know what team the players represent ?

Question of the day
Name the ballpark or the team that plays there.

View attachment 660757
I recognize Nashville, so... Tennessee State?

I've been using that satellite view every year when I travel into downtown Nashville to see a favorite HS school compete in the State Mock Trial championship.

VN Store

Back