The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Good luck..Tears

three years on Rocky Top felt like a "crazy rollercoaster ride."

"There's not one second of that ride I would wanna miss," Tears wrote. "The things WE accomplished will never be forgotten (love us or hate us, you watched).

"Coaches, thank y'all so for taking a kid from "the middle of nowhere" and showing him loyalTy, hard work, and discipline. On top of that, thank y'all for never losing hope in me and always having my back.

"My brothers, I don't know what to say. I love each and every one of y'all boys with my whole heart. The relationships and bonds we've made over the years will never fade. I couldn't thank God enough for the group of guys i was able to learn and laugh with. Love y'all (for life)."

Had to Google to top one but the bottom one is Georgia Tech. Figured @Drewbydoo would have gotten that one.

I could have answered it, but didn't see it until this morning. BTW, the build with and arc to it.... just behind home plate? Is Advanced Computing Bldg where I've spent many hours and will continue to do so for several years, so I def know the baseball field, see them practice etc. regularly.

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me. I've been on living/sleeping in a houseboat on Lake Lanier quite a bit since July 2nd and just docked this afternoon.

Also.... who do you think was at the Braves game that got delayed?

Haha! You guessed it and I was pretty ticked off about it being delayed. So much so that I gave away those tickets and today's.

VN Store

Back