The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Just cancel the damn season already 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Trying to get ahead of Tyreek Hill on his passion for a career after football…

...and our once innocent Drewbydoo is a screen-pusher!

I'm reading all the comments with my roommates (RM) and girlfriend (GF):

GF: YOU? Innocent? I don't think so.
RM: You haven't told them very much about the lacrosse team have you?
Me: I started to, but then got a message from a Mod saying I'm not allowed to write about sexuality (homo-erotic stuff) or P*nises.
RM: Yeah.... that pretty much kills everything that went on in the showers or locker room.
Me: Exactly

That leaves screen pushing :)

I'm reading all the comments with my roommates (RM) and girlfriend (GF):

GF: YOU? Innocent? I don't think so.
RM: You haven't told them very much about the lacrosse team have you?
Me: I started to, but then got a message from a Mod saying I'm not allowed to write about sexuality (homo-erotic stuff) or P*nises.
RM: Yeah.... that pretty much kills everything that went on in the showers or locker room.
Me: Exactly

That leaves screen pushing :)
1721623108886.png
NOW I understand what's generating all these ads that don't match my demographic and psychographic!
I kept thinking, why does Google think I've got a hot girlfriend? Do I have a secret life I don't know about?

It's what everyone else posts on Volnation!!! That's why Google keeps pushing ads for places to, uh... keep rally bewbz.

View attachment 660872
NOW I understand what's generating all these ads that don't match my demographic and psychographic!
I kept thinking, why does Google think I've got a hot girlfriend? Do I have a secret life I don't know about?

It's what everyone else posts on Volnation!!! That's why Google keeps pushing ads for places to, uh... keep rally bewbz.
I get stuff similar to what's on the right side of the screen quite a bit, but my GF, who is hot, uses my laptop to browse for clothes and it's a running joke that no matter what she shows me, I want either more cleavage, shorter skirts or something "just a little bit" sluttier.

Guess we will be seeing Nacho called up to the Braves. 5 out of 8 position starters and 2 starting pitchers will have served extended time on the IL this season. Unreal the bad luck these guys have had this year.
Every team has had a ton of injuries. Especially in the pitching department. Hell Mookie still isn't due back for 4 more weeks.

Currently the Mets, Diamondbacks, and Padres have a 3-way tie for the last NL wildcard spot. Pittsburgh is 0.5 game back of making it a 4-way tie. Giants, Cubs, Nationals, and Reds are all within 4 games of the last spot. Really the only two teams out of contention are the Marlins and Rockies.

Currently the Mets, Diamondbacks, and Padres have a 3-way tie for the last NL wildcard spot. Pittsburgh is 0.5 game back of making it a 4-way tie. Giants, Cubs, Nationals, and Reds are all within 4 games of the last spot. Really the only two teams out of contention are the Marlins and Rockies.
Pirates are a scary team with that pitching, especially with Skenes and Jones when he returns from IL.

VN Store

Back