The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

My approach is to throw it all in the laundry basket to drag it over to my TV of choice, where I can fold away
I’m trying to set an example for my boys. If I let them do that, next thing I know, the towels are just sitting unfolded in their room and they’re just playing video games or watching baseball.
I want to teach them that it’s better just to buy a tv and mount it in the laundry room...
🤓

I’m trying to set an example for my boys. If I let them do that, next thing I know, the towels are just sitting unfolded in their room and they’re just playing video games or watching baseball.
I want to teach them that it’s better just to buy a tv and mount it in the laundry room...
🤓
Hint: They probably don't give a chit about that. She's in your head dude.

🤓

Sounds good, just post us up a pic when you have that 75 inch beauty in the laundry room….

Last edited:
Just watch it on your phone. I do when I go do a #2. 😂
Soon!
I’m going to Costco tomorrow and I’m hanging a 75” in the laundry room out of spite.
🤓
Thread-wide intervention needed!

1721615311187.png

VN Store

Back