The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

chuckiepoo drove all the way from Texas, to Knoxville, to get himself some Vol lager.
That’s dedication!
I’m passing this info along to the brewery heads, to see if I can get @chuckiepoo on a can, you know, like how Krystal puts their fans on a Krystal burger box...
That's a nice jester on your part.

We are similar in our eating and sleeping habits. I have trouble keep track of which meal is which for the same reason you do. As I'm sure you can relate, if my first meal of the day is at 3pm, I'm not sure I should call it breakfast.

Circadian rhythm? My bedroom has window that block a lot of sunlight, opaque blinds and then curtains and there electrical tape over anything that emits light - like a power on button, tv, laptop to the point it's like a cave because when I need to sleep, I need it and it doesn't matter if the sun is up or down. I want it pitch black in there.

Business is great and is shut down from the day after the last day of classes to the first day of classes "with pay, and then some" haha.
Add a fridge full of Jolt Cola, and you'd be livin' the programmers life, circa 1989!
(Of course, some would say you're now the programmers' lab rat, in a blue light-saturated skinner box.) 👨‍🔬

The earlier Lake Lanier report sounded idyllic. 😌

@knoxvol52 your Dodgers had a nice bottom half of the 4th.
Kershaw looked good, at least what I got to see of him.
4 innings pitched

Gave up 2 runs on 6 hits with 6 strikeouts.

Not to bad for someone who had shoulder surgery 9 months ago.

Dodgers have won 6/7 out of break, head to Houston for a 3 game series starting tomorrow night.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back