The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

The topic on MLB tonight is next year’s HOF class.
Billy Wagner gets in, Ichiro has to be a 1st ballot guy, right?
Does CC Sabathia get in 1st ballot?
250+ wins, 3,000+ K’s...
Ichiro and CC are 100% 1st ballot. The fact that Ichiro made his MLB debut in his age 27 season and still got to 3000 hits and 500 stolen bases is absurd. If he had gotten a chance to play in his early 20s then we are possibly talking about only the third 4,000 hit player and sixth 800 stolen base player in history.

As for CC, he has the Cy Young and the 3,000 strikeouts. There are only 19 members in the 3,000 strikeout club so that’s a show-in imo.

Everyone knows my thoughts on Billy Wagner. He should have been in a long time ago.

Don’t look now but the Mets are only 1.5 games behind the Braves for the #1 Wildcard spot. This may not be a bold statement but I’m going ahead and calling this now. Braves will miss the playoffs entirely. Mets, Padres, and Diamondbacks will be your NL wildcard teams.

Do you normally eat that late?

It's normal for me, but I'm not sure it's good for me.
Meal times were relative. My day started very, very late due to sleep being postponed very, very late. It was actually my second meal today. That bad.

I should recover my circadian in about 17 years.

How is your business doing this summer? Does it get a summer break, too?

I'm always amused that artist renderings of architectural structures very ++often include Hollywood spotlights.

I'm not sure I've seen such spotlights since I was a kid. They went away the same time that UT quit releasing balloons at football games and switched from paper to plastic shakers.

I'm always amused that artist renderings of architectural structures very ++often include Hollywood spotlights.

I'm not sure I've seen such spotlights since I was a kid. They went away the same time that UT quit releasing balloons at football games and switched from paper to plastic shakers.
Have some friends whose kids are architects. I'll ask about their subliminal appeal to donors and the vanity of city planners.

1721925454629.png

Meal times were relative. My day started very, very late due to sleep being postponed very, very late. It was actually my second meal today. That bad.

I should recover my circadian in about 17 years.

How is your business doing this summer? Does it get a summer break, too?
We are similar in our eating and sleeping habits. I have trouble keep track of which meal is which for the same reason you do. As I'm sure you can relate, if my first meal of the day is at 3pm, I'm not sure I should call it breakfast.

Circadian rhythm? My bedroom has windows that block a lot of sunlight, opaque blinds and then curtains and there is electrical tape over anything that emits light - like a power on button on a tv, laptop to the point it's like a cave because when I need to sleep, I need it and it doesn't matter if the sun is up or down. I want it pitch black in there.

Business is great and is shut down from the day after the last day of classes to the first day of classes "with pay, and then some" haha.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back