The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I’m am dying!!
OB and Drewby are cracking me up.
Wait.

Wait!

Maybe you or you guys can help me. The one article of clothing I'd like to have, now that I think I'm done growing:

Plaid shirt that is lined with some kind of thick, warm lining. I see workmen in those and have no clue where to get something like that. I thought the Tractor Supply place would have it, but nope.

Still gonna beat that dead horse aren't you?
Honestly I’m just pissed at MLB for forcing the Mets and Braves to play a playoff game in different time zones whenever they literally just had to play a DH to decide the playoff teams. It’s not fair for either team and everyone involved knows it. How are they going to give everyone else a day off but we have to play 2 games then take a flight cross country and play a postseason game the following evening? This isn’t the regular season anymore. There is a clear disadvantage for both the Mets and the Braves compared to everyone else. MLB could have pushed the NL WC games back 1 day. It’s really not that hard of a decision. There was a natural disaster for crying out loud. Just another reason there needs to be a new commissioner. Manfred is probably the most disliked commissioner of any sport all-time. Literally the worst.

Wait.

Wait!

Maybe you or you guys can help me. The one article of clothing I'd like to have, now that I think I'm done growing:

Plaid shirt that is lined with some kind of thick, warm lining. I see workmen in those and have no clue where to get something like that. I thought the Tractor Supply place would have it, but nope.
Can't help you with that. I aint a woman. Try Amazon.

Here’s an interesting read about colleges. Don’t know why it gives a link without the article’s title:

‘Sorry Harvard, everyone wants to go to college in the south now’:

Nobody wants to be in cold weather while they are in college. The South, specifically the Southeast is where it’s at. That’s why everyone is moving down here.

Here’s an interesting read about colleges. Don’t know why it gives a link without the article’s title:

‘Sorry Harvard, everyone wants to go to college in the south now’:

Yup. NPR did a piece like that several weeks ago and dressed it up as anti-woke.

Me and my roommates laughed NPR's take on it because that's exactly why it's happening. Plus MIT no longer gives does grading the way they used to and the way all the schools you listed still do. ie, you don't don't the work really well as a freshman, you will get a D or an F. It's just the way it is.

Honestly I’m just pissed at MLB for forcing the Mets and Braves to play a playoff game in different time zones whenever they literally just had to play a DH to decide the playoff teams. It’s not fair for either team and everyone involved knows it. How are they going to give everyone else a day off but we have to play 2 games then take a flight cross country and play a postseason game the following evening? This isn’t the regular season anymore. There is a clear disadvantage for both the Mets and the Braves compared to everyone else. MLB could have pushed the NL WC games back 1 day. It’s really not that hard of a decision. There was a natural disaster for crying out loud. Just another reason there needs to be a new commissioner. Manfred is probably the most disliked commissioner of any sport all-time. Literally the worst.
Here we go.gif

Maybe MLB can make up for it by giving us a bigger strike zone without saying they are? ;)

VN Store

Back