The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I will never trust the Braves on the West Coast. I expect the Padres to win this series. Probably won’t be a sweep because I think Fried gets us a win but they will win the series. Having to waste Schwellenbach yesterday killed us. If I had known the bullpen was going to piss their pants then we would have been better off just saving him for the wildcard round. Once again, a great decision by Snitker. Now you’ve left yourself with a depleted pitching staff against one of the best teams in baseball. If I’m ranking teams, the Dodgers are the clear favorite but the Padres are right behind them. Just a bad matchup for us and we really needed all the pitching we could get.

I think the ACC will dissolve or be like the Pac-12 annd basically be a Group of 5 conference and Cal and Stanford will return to the PAC-12 whenever it’s all said and done. Clemson, FSU, and UNC clearly don’t want to be in that conference any longer. Pretty funny that everyone went to thinking the Big 12 was done for and then it was the PAC-12 and now the ACC is the one on the verge of getting destroyed. College athletics is the unpredictable thing in the world at the moment.

Big whoop. Chris Sale won the NL Triple Crown, tied for wins and a lower ERA. Would have won the MLB Triple Crown if his back wasn’t acting up yesterday. But nobody wants to talk about that.
I was just trying to give MAD some props for his upstart Tigers, mane. It's OK. 😆 Congrats to Sale, too. Was hoping to see him pitch yesterday. Injury is sad.

I was just trying to give MAD some props for his upstart Tigers, mane. It's OK. 😆 Congrats to Sale, too. Was hoping to see him pitch yesterday. Injury is sad.
It’s alright. Both the Tigers and Braves will be sitting at home in a few days. So the Triple Crown winners will also have that in common…

I will never trust the Braves on the West Coast. I expect the Padres to win this series. Probably won’t be a sweep because I think Fried gets us a win but they will win the series. Having to waste Schwellenbach yesterday killed us. If I had known the bullpen was going to piss their pants then we would have been better off just saving him for the wildcard round. Once again, a great decision by Snitker. Now you’ve left yourself with a depleted pitching staff against one of the best teams in baseball. If I’m ranking teams, the Dodgers are the clear favorite but the Padres are right behind them. Just a bad matchup for us and we really needed all the pitching we could get.
I'll probably not watch but just check in to see the score off & on.

I bet Tyreek Hill is wishing he had stayed in Kansas City right about now. Yeah he is making more money but he could have made a lot of money and still been winning Super Bowls. Now he is stuck catching passes from guys named Skylar Thompson and Tyler Huntley 🤣
1718145435521.gif

I'll probably not watch but just check in to see the score off & on.
We’re starting a kid that is barely the legal drinking age. He has zero postseason experience other than giving up 3 HR in 2.2 innings vs the Phillies in a game last year. Automatic loss imo lol

VN Store

Back