The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Padres put a beating on the Dodgers 10-2 with 6 homers. Padres are not scared of that all star team one bit. They have been the best team in baseball over the past few months and it showed last night. If the Dodgers fail to make the NLCS that would be an all-time epic failure given their roster.

Padres put a beating on the Dodgers 10-2 with 6 homers. Padres are not scared of that all star team one bit. They have been the best team in baseball over the past few months and it showed last night. If the Dodgers fail to make the NLCS that would be an all-time epic failure given their roster.
How are the Braves doing in the Playoffs? I will wait patiently for the answer.

Come on girls, fight fair.

IMG_1026.gif

Hey, @Drewbydoo we were on the Georgia Tech campus yesterday. One of our kids visited for a few hours with a couple of friends from high school that attend GT. Enjoyed the campus; nice baseball stadium.

View attachment 684763View attachment 684764

I like the stadium too. I honestly think it'd look nicer with half the seats so it didn't look and feel so empty on game days. Meanwhile, UT is expanding and upgrading. I was amazed at first how many people attend Tennessee baseball games because it's just not like that here, at all.

Last edited:
I was supposed to leave to Boston next Tuesday, the 15th to watch my sisters kids like I do every year in October when her and my BIL attend a conference. But to avoid Hurricane Milton, I decided to try to fly out tonight. I was able to get a seat but hearing there could be tons of cancellations and the airport could close soon. I’ll feel better once I’m on the plane.
🚨 TPA TO CLOSE DUE TO MILTON 🚨

🛑 We will suspend flight operations at 9 a.m. Tuesday and reopen when safe to do so

Clint Stoener works in Baytown, TX at a car dealer. @txbo verified that he is that fumble dude.
Yes, Clint grew up in Baytown on the east side of Houston. Is is not an employee but is the spokesperson for Ron Craft Chevrolet. I actually had a hand in designing and building that dealership when it was moved from it's original location on Main Street.

Last edited:
Taking time out of my busy day to help @VolPack22 get the FIRE Snit campaign off the ground. Been able to only find 2 individuals that agree with him and one of those individuals is a 11 month old baby. I will work feverishly to continue the fight .

FIRE SNIT.😂
giphy.gif

funny-as-hell-laugh.gif

Taking time out of my busy day to help @VolPack22 get the FIRE Snit campaign off the ground. Been able to only find 2 individuals that agree with him and one of those individuals is a 11 month old baby. I will work feverishly to continue the fight .

FIRE SNIT.😂
The people that don’t want him fired are clearly accepting of mediocrity and don’t care about winning.

Keep digging.
Braves have made the playoffs 7 consecutive seasons and in 5 of those years haven’t advanced 1 round. In those 5 years the Braves are 5-14. In the past 3 seasons they are 2-8. But yeah that’s a manager deserving of that roster.

Braves have made the playoffs 7 consecutive seasons and in 5 of those years haven’t advanced 1 round. In those 5 years the Braves are 5-14. In the past 3 seasons they are 2-8. But yeah that’s a manager deserving of that roster.
Preaching to the choir here but you knew that.

The Dallas Cowboys won their game last night at Pittsburgh 20-17.
The game was over at 1:00 AM ET. due to an hour & a half weather delay.
The players and fans acted as though it was 8 pm ET.
Next up beating those Detroit Lions and putting them in their place behind Dallas as America's Team...

VN Store

Back