The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Usually don't watch the Finebaum show but today will be exception. Interesting to listen to the Alabama fans bitch about DeBoer and of course there will be a couple of Vols fans complaining about CJH .👀
I hate that show. Good luck looking at those big ears he has for 4 hrs of nothing..

I the stadium too. I honestly think it'd look nicer with half the seats so it didn't look and feel so empty on game days. Meanwhile, UT is expanding and upgrading. I was amazed at first how many people attend Tennessee baseball games because it's just not like that here, at all.
As for crowds, everyone loves a winner. I’ve posted many photos of lots of empty seats at LNS in years past. I’m glad that’s over for now.

Taking time out of my busy day to help @VolPack22 get the FIRE Snit campaign off the ground. Been able to only find 2 individuals that agree with him and one of those individuals is a 11 month old baby. I will work feverishly to continue the fight .

FIRE SNIT.😂
That’s brutal.

I was supposed to leave to Boston next Tuesday, the 15th to watch my sisters kids like I do every year in October when her and my BIL attend a conference. But to avoid Hurricane Milton, I decided to try to fly out tonight. I was able to get a seat but hearing there could be tons of cancellations and the airport could close soon. I’ll feel better once I’m on the plane.
I’m assuming you’ll make it out?

VN Store

Back