The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

SEC teams with a legitimate shot at making the CFP:

Georgia (loss to Alabama on the road)
Texas (loss to Georgia at home)
Texas A&M (zero SEC losses, loss to ND at home)
LSU (zero SEC losses, loss to USC neutral field)
Tennessee (loss to Arkansas on the road)

Everyone will have a loss on their record after tonight and everyone still has at least 1 extremely difficult game left, some have tougher games than others. If Tennessee can just manage the schedule outside of Georgia we will be in the CFP, possibly hosting in the first round. Pretty much have to beat Kentucky, Mississippi State, UTEP, and Vandy to make it. I think we all would have taken that prior to the season. I’ll trade an Arkansas loss if it means wins vs Florida and Alabama every year.
Wish you make your damn mind up. 3 hours ago this team didn't deserve to be in CFP. Now you got Tennessee hosting a playoff game.🤷

Wish you make your damn mind up. 3 hours ago this team didn't deserve to be in CFP. Now you got Tennessee hosting a playoff game.🤷
It’s all due to the schedule. I didn’t think we would beat Alabama or Georgia, thus finishing no better than 9-3 and not making the playoff. If we played a harder conference schedule it wouldn’t even be a discussion.

They are going to have to let him be that kind of QB if they want any hope of making the CFP. I know they want to protect the kid but they are actually putting him more in harms way by asking him to be a sitting duck. He’s too gifted to not utilize all his athleticism. Good things usually happen whenever you let your star QB do what they do best.
End of day the schedule is down right easy…have to find a way to 10-2 or better and get in!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
BS pass interference called against the fake UT negating a very long return close to the Georgia goal line. Prompts the fake UT fans to throw trash onto the field, delaying the game. Refs meet and overturn the call in fear of their life. Fake UT now has the ball trying to get it within a 1 score game.

VN Store

Back