The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

If Georgia scores a TD, it’s going to be extremely difficult for the fake UT to win. Down 8 points headed to the 4th. If I were Georgia, I would strongly consider going for 2 to force them to score 2 TDs and two 2-point conversions. Worst case scenario you would still be up 14 even if you don’t get it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
They were gifted UCLA and Washington instead of USC and Oregon. You would think they would have mixed it up a bit.
So when the schedule was made before season even started. You knew UCLA and Washington was going to be terrible. You need to have a Physic Hotline, if you knew that 4 months before first kick off.

If Georgia scores a TD, it’s going to be extremely difficult for the fake UT to win. Down 8 points headed to the 4th. If I were Georgia, I would strongly consider going for 2 to force them to score 2 TDs and two 2-point conversions. Worst case scenario you would still be up 14 even if you don’t get it.
UGA will win and the Sec has really become the junior NFL…jumbled mess of teams…7 teams with one loss…wow

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You tell 'em.
So when the schedule was made before season even started. You knew UCLA and Washington was going to be terrible. You need to have a Physic Hotline, if you knew that 4 months before first kick off.
I do think most could see that…when you have Oregon, Penn St, and Ohio St and only draw 1 of them along with no USC…that’s one hell of a gift wouldn’t you say

Considering UCLA’s head coach stepped down to become Ohio State’s OC and Washington’s coach left for Alabama, along with losing they best QB they’ve had in recent memory, yes I knew they would not be good this season.

Considering UCLA’s head coach stepped down to become Ohio State’s OC and Washington’s coach left for Alabama, along with losing they best QB they’ve had in recent memory, yes I knew they would not be good this season.
We all knew Michigan and Washington were going to struggle mightily…lost coaches and entire teams really

VN Store

Back