The evil of Replacement Theory

And then what? That should be the next question. Because the fruit and lettuce won't pick itself. And the chickens won't slaughter themselves.

IOW, Americans that are (rightfully) anti-immigrant today need to understand the consequences if we do not have illegals and be willing to suffer the consequences. Wages for the people that harvest our food will be higher, which means we pay more at Winn-Dixie and Piggly Wiggly.

Is everyone cool with that?
Americans have never had issue paying more for American made/owned products...its been a source of pride and ar one point spoke to better quality products....

I see you're playing the The Crown of a Life (1869) by Isa Blagden game. No, neither Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Goebbels originated the statement. But I notice you play it well in this forum.
If a lie is only printed often enough, it becomes a quasi-truth, and if such a truth is repeated often enough, it becomes an article of belief, a dogma, and men will die for it. We, who are of neither extreme in politics, neither pure red not pure black …”

However, ole Jo-Jo did say something you Trumpies consistently do:
The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, it should be a big lie, and one should stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Sooo, the dems dont support abortion? Or kids getting sex change surgeries? You really that logically inept?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Sooo, the dems dont support abortion? Or kids getting sex change surgeries? You really that logically inept?
Patience, child, they're prepping for your surgery now. Patience.
View attachment 627765
Amazing how you libs can't see your party the way it is
I knew you needed surgery, you proved it when you assume I'm a lib. Patience, child, the docs will get to you soon enough. And yes, the diagnosis is you have a Trump tumor, it's very common among MAGA-puppets.

Sorry. I don't have a sub and I was able to access it.

At any rate, cliffs are that white supremacy movement takes advantage of fear of poorly educated whites that they are being replaced by black and Hispanic people. That their economic power is bring eroded by changing demographics.

It takes advantage of, and breeds, fear. Many prominent members of the GOP and conservative media articulate some version of this. They promote it. Make money off of it. And then when things like Buffalo happen offer some muted, wishy washy disclaimer.

Thanks for explaining. It does exist in a fringe group as I have seen forums or websites on this topic. A lot of it is bolognie.

The biggest change is we have more "mixed" race people or people not identifying as "white" anymore for social-economic reasons. Interestingly, the African-American demography is also losing people as well but that isn't pointed out in this theory. Hispanics are increasing a lot, you can't deny that but some Hispanics claim to be "white". Race is very subjective as it is. More mixed race people/families is probably a good thing.

Job opportunities are a MAJOR problem but more jobs are being lost to overseas competition and automation than to immigration. Automation is actually the biggest threat to manufacturing jobs.

Thanks for explaining. It does exist in a fringe group as I have seen forums or websites on this topic. A lot of it is bolognie.

The biggest change is we have more "mixed" race people or people not identifying as "white" anymore for social-economic reasons. Interestingly, the African-American demography is also losing people as well but that isn't pointed out in this theory. Hispanics are increasing a lot, you can't deny that but some Hispanics claim to be "white". Race is very subjective as it is. More mixed race people/families is probably a good thing.

Job opportunities are a MAJOR problem but more jobs are being lost to overseas competition and automation than to immigration. Automation is actually the biggest threat to manufacturing jobs.

Trump says he will institute a 100 % tariff on autos imported from Mexico. He has championed tariffs in other ways, as well, and caused a few trade wars last time he was in office.

All of that should really help with inflation.

Trump says he will institute a 100 % tariff on autos imported from Mexico. He has championed tariffs in other ways, as well, and caused a few trade wars last time he was in office.

Not really sure if it will hurt or help inflation. Most cars are still made in USA. It is the low cost cars that are impacted.

I can talk about Nissan since they are in the region and I know people work for them.

Nissan imports Infiniti brands from Japan or makes in Smyrna. They are high dollar cars.

Nissan makes the Altimas, Frontiers, Muranos, Pathfinders, etc. primarily in Canton, Mississippi and Smyrna, Tennessee

They import in the Sentras, Versas, etc. So the lower value vehicles are made in Mexico.

This is how most major companies are structured that sale products. They can generally adjust to anything the government does.
USA competes globally so raising labor rates does impact companies. Big Corporation is seen as the bad guys but if you look at things, it really isn't always true. They adjust to market situation. USA competes globally so when a Labor Union pushes a big increase, their products now have to face off against products made overseas. This is the value of protectionalism as it can make USA goods (only in US Market) competitive against foreign goods. It doesn't help us if we compete in foreign markets.

The biggest items impacted by inflation are energy, groceries, and housing. None of those spaces are truly impacted by tariff changes. Most consumer goods would also not be impacted so it would have a low value/low impact. I doubt companies pull out in already pricey investments in Mexico but they can also bring in their products for other markets or will just focus more on the products not impacted (Nissan may dial in more to their products made in Canton and Smyrna for example).

Patience, child, they're prepping for your surgery now. Patience.
View attachment 627765

I knew you needed surgery, you proved it when you assume I'm a lib. Patience, child, the docs will get to you soon enough. And yes, the diagnosis is you have a Trump tumor, it's very common among MAGA-puppets.

I'm curious why some liberals don't like to admit they're a liberal. It's not all bad. On second thought....

Reactions: LargeOrange1
Dearborn mayor warned everyone 40 years ago.,…. Now it’s Dearbornistan

What exactly is the problem that you're seeing here other than Arab people existing in a place

I railed against Trump and his tariffs early on in the Stock Market thread.

What do you have to say about Biden playing the same stupid reindeer games?

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back