The Fact that most

This is pretty much what I've been trying to tell these negative fools for 2 weeks cause they thought we were gonna lose to WKU and how did that work out. I doubt very seriously that CBJ is tell these players well guys we up against Oregon this week and you know even if you do gonna play your heart out and give your all for TN today you gonna lose we have no chance against them so just go on out there and get the L and we will move to the next one. SMH at some of the idiots on this site that call themselves fans but yet talk down the team to the point of saying we gonna lose before the game is ever played! They make me sick!!

Too bad everyone saying we likely lose against Oregon said we'd lose against WKU, otherwise you might have a point.

Too bad everyone saying we likely lose against Oregon said we'd lose against WKU, otherwise you might have a point.

That is 100% an overreach. For example, I firmly believed WKU would not be a problem, but I do not believe we are going to beat Oregon (or Alabama).

That is 100% an overreach. For example, I firmly believed WKU would not be a problem, but I do not believe we are going to beat Oregon (or Alabama).

Exactly my point; most of these guys bemoaning Vol fans saying Oregon will likely win keep saying stuff like "You said WKU would be a problem or even beat us, and how did that turn out". Which is silly on many levels, but a major reason is you'd have to assume that everyone saying Oregon will likely win also thought WKU would win, and that's not anywhere close to being true.

Then of course comparing WKU to Oregon is pretty silly as well.

If the ALL-SEC team actually took the field, and played the Jaguars... Or the Browns ... Or any NFL team ... They would lose by 30 +.

The Vols against one of those teams? It would probably surpass Georgia Tech - Cumberland.

If the ALL-SEC team actually took the field, and played the Jaguars... Or the Browns ... Or any NFL team ... They would lose by 30 +.

The Vols against one of those teams? It would probably surpass Georgia Tech - Cumberland.

Drives me crazy when people say Alabama could beat the Jags. That's just ignorance.

VN Store

Back