The Foreign Trade Thread

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]
By kicking U.S. citizens in the shins.

Yes, dollar store trinkets will cost more in the near term.

Tossing bombs at China might discourage them as well, but maybe building a dominating block of economic trading partners is a better way to deal with them. The US plus South Korea plus Mexico plus Canada plus Japan plus the UK will be able to end the nonsense of China despite their Leftist anti-Trumper supporters.

Isn't the purpose of the tariffs to induce economic pain to bring the Chinese to the table to stop the theft? I know it is like sweeping back the ocean, but is not that the intent?

That’s one of the reasons stated but it’s hurting American consumers and manufacturers in the process. Plus Trump is threatening everyone else with tariffs so I don’t believe that is an overriding concern to him.

That’s one of the reasons stated but it’s hurting American consumers and manufacturers in the process. Plus Trump is threatening everyone else with tariffs so I don’t believe that is an overriding concern to him.
Evidence that the American consumer/manufacturer is hurting please.

Tossing bombs at China might discourage them as well, but maybe building a dominating block of economic trading partners is a better way to deal with them. The US plus South Korea plus Mexico plus Canada plus Japan plus the UK will be able to end the nonsense of China despite their Leftist anti-Trumper supporters.

Hmm, something like the TPP?

Oops.

Yes, dollar store trinkets will cost more in the near term.
]
As long as it just punishes poor people.

Trump is all over the spectrum. The one consistent trait of Trumps beliefs is that he’s inconsistent. Leftists would have positions they agree on with Trump if they weren’t suffering from TDS and righties would have some positions they disagreed with Trump on if they weren’t suffering some variant of Stockholm syndrome.

]
Trump is all over the spectrum. The one consistent trait of Trumps beliefs is that he’s inconsistent. Leftists would have positions they agree on with Trump if they weren’t suffering from TDS and righties would have some positions they disagreed with Trump on if they weren’t suffering some variant of Stockholm syndrome.

True.

DtLLckFVAAAJC_J.jpg

Reactions: midnight orange
Except mountain bikes. Those are cool. Road bikes should be outlawed or we should legally be allowed to “harvest” say 10 a week with the front bumpers of our SUVs

Now what is wrong with a douche bag wearing his cycling pants during rush hour doing 10 MPH pumping uphill? Harvest a cyclist sounds like a great program to me.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Velo gonna pitch a fit. IIRC, hes a bikaholic...could be wrong, but i am pretty sure hes a 2 wheeler ride or die dude. I prefer rice rockets myself, 120hp and up with only 400lbs to get rolling. Fun fun fun...til you end up in the ER and have been in a coma for a couple days. Been there, done that...

Reactions: midnight orange

VN Store

Back