The Future Right-Wingers Want....

Republicans like to oppose and vote against things that a strong majority of Americans want--and then scurry like
the weasels they are to take credit for the very improvements they opposed.

I think you probably meant to instead use someone from the party that ignores the voting populace when they don’t agree with the ruling oligarchs. You know like the modern “democrat” party
Nope. I got it right. You MAGAs insist he's the chosen one, is Jesus 2.9.

baby bangers gonna baby bang. Just interesting is the states most advocating this are Repubs.
I certainly don’t think it’s a great idea to marry under 18, but the reason it is that way in the South is people used to get married a lot younger, because they didn’t live that long, especially your PWT people (not being mean, just honest).. and you needed lots of kids to work the farms or sharecrop… Georgia had the youngest marrying age, so folks would go to Ringgold on the border to get hitched.. it’s not pretty, but it’s our history.. a lot of things just stay on the books,, like you can’t tie your horse and buggy to the courthouse 😂

I certainly don’t think it’s a great idea to marry under 18, but the reason it is that way in the South is people used to get married a lot younger, because they didn’t live that long, especially your PWT people (not being mean, just honest).. and you needed lots of kids to work the farms or sharecrop… Georgia had the youngest marrying age, so folks would go to Ringgold on the border to get hitched.. it’s not pretty, but it’s our history.. a lot of things just stay on the books,, like you can’t tie your horse and buggy to the courthouse 😂
We aren't talking the same thing. I'm talking about predators like Matt Gaetz, Jefferey Epstein, ole Donnie boy, Mall rat stalker, Roy Moore, that ilk. To them, their victims/targets were just females with a hole between their legs. Life support for a vagina. Like cans of beer, that, you use and discard. Then brag about it to your friends. But you knew that, right? You knew. I'm a girl dad, so have an inherent disdain for such predators, male or female. You knew it.

We aren't talking the same thing. I'm talking about predators like Matt Gaetz, Jefferey Epstein, ole Donnie boy, Mall rat stalker, Roy Moore, that ilk. To them, their victims/targets were just females with a hole between their legs. Life support for a vagina. Like cans of beer, that, you use and discard. Then brag about it to your friends. But you knew that, right? You knew. I'm a girl dad, so have an inherent disdain for such predators, male or female. You knew it.
What in the heck 😂 so you are talking like the Wiener liberal guy? Bill Clinton, Epstein, Harvey Weinstein-big Dem donor 😂 Men are unusually perverts on both sides 😂 but you are making it partisan per usual.. as I tell my daughter, you have to be smart and not involve yourself with creepy dudes and shut stuff down, a lot of this is your responsibility as well, as a Gen X woman, we smacked and slapped or said you wish, and that was the end of it, but younger generations, I don’t know what’s wrong with them.. they entertain it.. shut that sh1t down 😂 now getting snatched, trafficked that is completely different.. but I’m sure you will conflate the two.. if anything liberal society is to blame for sexualizing these girls and bringing up sexuality waaaaay before it appropriate, and social media.. as a parent you have to actively participate now and block a lot of this stuff that our parents never had to do.. but the government should not be expected to do it when they really can’t do anything effectively.. I applaud you for your interest and involvement in your daughter’s life.. also part of the problem… the breakdown of the traditional family

Last edited:
Nope. I got it right. You MAGAs insist he's the chosen one, is Jesus 2.9.
There is a difference between “the chosen ONE” vs “One chosen by God”. The first was the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth; the son of man, entirely God and entirely man.
The second is any individual chosen by God to fulfill a particular task. And that individual doesn’t even have to be righteous. God puts particular people in a particular position for his own sovereign purposes whenever He chooses to. Look at Pharoah (hardly a Godly man) In Exodus for example
0D72349B-7C26-4012-8DEF-20B935AD03BE.jpeg

VN Store

Back