The Games that are coming soon, that you can't wait for.

I saw there was a glitch on PC causing frames to drop but they fixed it. Reviews seem to be pretty good now. It does look cool. I might pull the trigger on it.
Thanks, completely dropped off my radar after the initial stuff. WIll go back to see how the PC version looks now.

Jedi Survivor popped up on steam today with a release date of March 13 (I think the 13th) 2023. Was taken down after a couple of hours then noticed that the game awards thing was going to have an announcement for the game Thursday.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Makes me want to put elden aside for a minute and go play the first one again. That game single handedly revived starwars for me. They nailed it.

Reactions: LouderVol
Played the beta. Had it crash once. But its pretty fun. Havent figured out how to join a friends team yet but it's not bad playing with strangers.
Been enjoying This Dartide game quite a bit. Canadian friend bought me a copy during steam sale. My trouble is finding a time when we both can play. I play pickups and am only a little ways in with a Ogryn. I grew up on 40k table top gaming since Rogue Trader first came out....and I am very impressed with how faithful this game is to the lore. I can honestly say I am enjoying it more then either Vermintide and I enjoyed those games too. I just hope unlike those game it doesn't die slowly as teh users move on to new game....

A well spent teenage to 20 something youth.
Rogue_Trader_FCover.jpg

Been enjoying This Dartide game quite a bit. Canadian friend bought me a copy during steam sale. My trouble is finding a time when we both can play. I play pickups and am only a little ways in with a Ogryn. I grew up on 40k table top gaming since Rogue Trader first came out....and I am very impressed with how faithful this game is to the lore. I can honestly say I am enjoying it more then either Vermintide and I enjoyed those games too. I just hope unlike those game it doesn't die slowly as teh users move on to new game....

A well spent teenage to 20 something youth.
View attachment 522336
Yeah I did the table top for a while when I had friends to play with. Mostly fantasy but I started a Guard army that I add to every once and a while. Now when I get to together with friends we dont even play the newest rules, the game has changed so much.

I am still enjoying darktide. I am glad they are adding more maps and mission types over time. I dont think I will max out all four characters, but I will try them all.

Yeah I did the table top for a while when I had friends to play with. Mostly fantasy but I started a Guard army that I add to every once and a while. Now when I get to together with friends we dont even play the newest rules, the game has changed so much.

I am still enjoying darktide. I am glad they are adding more maps and mission types over time. I dont think I will max out all four characters, but I will try them all.

2nd edition forever, or there's some guy who has made a simplified and game balancing ruleset based on 2-3rd and includes all current and older armies. Will try and find a link, great house rules. I don't have anyone to play table top to time to get into it with kids at hobby stores. hoping my son will play some small scale stuff with me. Maybe we'll start with Chess and upgrade to 40k... :D

2nd edition forever, or there's some guy who has made a simplified and game balancing ruleset based on 2-3rd and includes all current and older armies. Will try and find a link, great house rules. I don't have anyone to play table top to time to get into it with kids at hobby stores. hoping my son will play some small scale stuff with me. Maybe we'll start with Chess and upgrade to 40k... :D
The new rules are absolute garbage. No more modifiers, even To Hits are pure numbers. So it doesnt matter what you are fighting in melee, you are just as likely to hit your opponent no matter who they are.

Templates dont exist.

Vehicle armor doesnt exist like it used to. It's now just toughness and a bunch of wounds.

I dont support GW as much as I used to because they are no longer a hobby company.

In the next half year or so off the top of my head

Resident Evil 4 Remake
Dead Space Remake
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Hogwarts Legacy
Final Fantasy 16
Street Fighter 6

With EA college football coming back, is there any chance that they could renew the college basketball series as well? I always had a really fun time playing those.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
SIAP, but I am looking forward to Armored Core 6. Glad it's coming out on PC.

You can probably skip to the 1:30 part of the video.

For people unaware this is by the same studio as the Souls/Elden Ring. customizable AF robots, and the customization 100% matters, intense AF combat. Not much of a storyline in the past, but still hella fun.

Armored Core 4 Answer is still one of my favorite games, hoping this one feels like that.

Reactions: Pennheel
With EA college football coming back, is there any chance that they could renew the college basketball series as well? I always had a really fun time playing those.

Would be awesome but I don't the original game was ever a big seller so who knows......How about one MEGA AWESOME College game with football, hoops and baseball?

Right off of the top of my head;

Starfield(It's supposed to be out the first half of this year,but it's hard to tell. )

Jedi Survivor

WWE 2K23 ( I already have this preordered. Looking forward to seeing how they improved from last year's game)

Spiderman 2

Final Fantasy 16

Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth

Horizon: Forbidden West DLC "Burning Shores"

Resident Evil 4 Remake

Stellar Blade

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Spider-Man 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennheel
Final Fantasy 16

Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth

Horizon: Forbidden West DLC "Burning Shores"

Resident Evil 4 Remake

Stellar Blade

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Spider-Man 2

I figure I have another 6 months or so until Horizon comes to the PC. Usually works out though because all of the DLC and patches will be day one for me.

VN Store

Back