The Games that are coming soon, that you can't wait for.

I'm hoping that it lives up to the hype and is being delayed for the right reasons (likely bugs with Bethesda) and isn't an overly ambitious game like Cyberpunk 2077 that was disappointing (mostly due to being rushed out ,but still had the potential to be much better)

I'm hoping that it lives up to the hype and is being delayed for the right reasons (likely bugs with Bethesda) and isn't an overly ambitious game like Cyberpunk 2077 that was disappointing (mostly due to being rushed out ,but still had the potential to be much better)
I am not optimistic at all. For Xbox's sake, it better hit good or they may be in really horrible shape.

I am not optimistic at all. For Xbox's sake, it better hit good or they may be in really horrible shape.

I'm not even sure if that will be enough. I think the die has already been cast, honestly. 10+ years of barely releasing any compelling exclusives will do that to a platform. I'm not sure if one great game would be enough to turn it all around for them. It wouldn't surprise me at all if MS eventually goes away from the Xbox platform completely and just focuses on Game Pass on PC, Mobile, streaming, etc.

I'm not even sure if that will be enough. I think the die has already been cast, honestly. 10+ years of barely releasing any compelling exclusives will do that to a platform. I'm not sure if one great game would be enough to turn it all around for them. It wouldn't surprise me at all if MS eventually goes away from the Xbox platform completely and just focuses on Game Pass on PC, Mobile, streaming, etc.
Your fanboy is showing 😂

Reactions: BearCat204
Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon launches Thursday, pretty stoked.

all the From Software fans should be showing up for this one.

Reactions: Pennheel

It’s radically different from souls games in every way. I don’t think if you like one, you’ll necessarily like the other

It’s radically different from souls games in every way. I don’t think if you like one, you’ll necessarily like the other
I agree that just because you like one you will like the other, never said otherwise. I can't stand the souls games, but I have loved AC. However, I just brought up the developer.

Its not that different from a soul's gameplay as an outsider.

Its (typically) a difficult skills based game, based on a pretty complex balancing system, interactive/reactive combat with a variety of weapons and styles you can employ, a wide variety of enemy types, with advanced/unique boss fights. Sure there aren't fixed classes or the typical leveling of your character, but with the customization you can build your AC for various roles, and you will be consistently leveling up your equipment in meaningful ways that will directly impact gameplay like levels typically would. There is also a large emphasis for replay-ability, and focus on grinding to get good.

Been playing AC6 for about 10 hours. Game is fun as heck, but it can be frustrating with the bosses. I may finally be at the point where I have to mess with my loadout to get past a boss.

not as much customization in this game as there was in AC4Answer, but its definitely more user friendly for it.

I'm still excited for this,and couldn't care less about the $30 add ons since I won't be buying it. It's got me interested with the open world.

This has had me intrigued since I first heard about it.

I have played every Stalker and every Stalker game has been way way ahead of it's time..... Not always polished, and often needing some tweaking, but usually very ground breaking.

Consider what the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series was capable of 18 years ago! (modded of course)

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back