The George Floyd Monument

Derek Chauvin prison stabbing: Ex-FBI informant inmate charged with attempted murder of ex-Minneapolis cop​

Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times on Black Friday in Tribute To Black Lives Matter, court documents allege, by an inmate who once served as an FBI informant​

Federal prosecutors announced Friday attempted murder charges against an Arizona inmate and ex-FBI informant, a week after ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times inside a library at the Tucson penitentiary where they are both inmates.

Federal prosecutors announced Friday attempted murder charges against an Arizona inmate and ex-FBI informant, a week after ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times inside a library at the Tucson penitentiary where they are both inmates.

Black Friday... Black Lives Matter??? Is this a real headline?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Ban knives and shivs

And toothbrushes...the most readily available shiv. You can sharpen one by simply grinding it on the floor or any other hard enough surface. The floors are always concrete though in those facilities which makes it the easiest and most accessible way from what I understand.

He deserves a 2nd trial with only the real autopsy results and a lesser sentence since the judge threw the book at him. He should never leave protective isolation again, so if there is another attempt on his life ala Epstein you can be sure its an inside job. He should also be able to sue Minneapolis for falsifying evidence against him. He may be a terrible person...I have no idea...but we cannot let the state send somebody down the river with contrived evidence because they find it politically expedient. Nor out of fear of a mob and riots that they should have had the balls to put down immediately once they passed from a peaceful assembly in protest to a murderous, arsonist, violent mob of thieves. The State doesn't get to erase a citizens rights out of fear that they might have to actually do their jobs and enforce the law on everyone.

Thats just my 2c anyway. I am glad Slice told me about the longer tape though and what he actually did. He should have to face the music for his actions.

Ban knives and shivs
Good luck with that. Prison guards, and cops, both have been known to covertly participate directly and indirectly in prison attacks. In the latter, namely, by providing means to felons in return for certain compensation, to kill or maim another felon. Someone a guard nor cop resents for one reason or another.

Good luck with that. Prison guards, and cops, both have been known to covertly participate directly and indirectly in prison attacks. In the latter, namely, by providing means to felons in return for certain compensation, to kill or maim another felon. Someone a guard nor cop resents for one reason or another.
The sarcastic comment from 2023, didn’t need a rebuttal lesson on life behind bars.

The sarcastic comment from 2023, didn’t need a rebuttal lesson on life behind bars.
State of fact. If not liked, ignore it. The truth is often unwelcome by most people, unless it flatters them or denigrates someone they don't like.

State of fact. If not liked, ignore it. The truth is often unwelcome by most people, unless it flatters them or denigrates someone they don't like.
Spoken as if you’ve dropped the soap. Nothing wrong with that. Life lessons come in weird ways to express one’s past.

Spoken as if you’ve dropped the soap. Nothing wrong with that. Life lessons come in weird ways to express one’s past.
You know, you really should stop depreciating yourself like that. But if you insist, My 1960s era nuke bunker has some unused Lifebuoy I'd happily provide you. You can drop it all you want and giggle at the results. But really, you shouldn't depreciate so irreconcilably. The funniest thing is you just confessed to being aa homo. And would pretend you're Griz and hit it. Now, where's your soap? Found it, here you go.
1716385414916.jpeg

Last edited:
You know, you really should stop depreciating yourself like that. But if you insist, My 1960s era nuke bunker has some unused Lifebuoy I'd happily provide you. You can drop it all you want and giggle at the results. But really, you shouldn't depreciate so irreconcilably. Found it, here you go.
View attachment 642379
Oh the 60’s, the liberal generation that’s forgotten now. My mom finds herself supporting ideologies she once frowned upon in the name of a D beside a name. I’m more of a 3 in 1 liquid soap. Nobody wants to wash their wash with the same bar that goes between cracks.

Oh the 60’s, the liberal generation that’s forgotten now. My mom finds herself supporting ideologies she once frowned upon in the name of a D beside a name. I’m more of a 3 in 1 liquid soap. Nobody wants to wash their wash with the same bar that goes between cracks.
Nobody, eh? Then why do you do it? See, I offered you an unused bar, and go talking about a used one. Further verifying your status as a homo. You're looking more and more nasty, Maj. Stop humiliating yourself. Dr. Linda Martin remains available for you.

Nobody, eh? Then why do you do it? See, I offered you an unused bar, and go talking about a used one. You're looking more and more nasty, Maj. Stop humiliating yourself. Dr. Linda Martin remains available for you.
so you’re a pubic hair across the face kind of washer. I’m a liquid form.You’re a bunker survivalist and I’m a home owner with a HOA, now we’ve established washing and living means. I’m more offended you have bars of soap readily available in 2024.

so you’re a pubic hair across the face kind of washer. I’m a liquid form.You’re a bunker survivalist and I’m a home owner with a HOA, now we’ve established washing and living means. I’m more offended you have bars of soap readily available in 2024.
Unlike you, my soap is shared with my wife instead of another guy. And in our rural home and unhurried lifestyle. Just the same, I want to thank you and your posse for two days of fine entertainment. You guys are the best freaking toys I've ever had. Even better than my old Mattel Fanner 50 cap-firing pistols from back in the day. Without football being in session, I amuse myself with you guys. BECAUSE, I know if I or anyone state something less than adoring praise for your fat boy bedmate, you will get all twisted, bent, and broken. My joy is to see how much I can bend, twist, and break you. You all never disappoint, despite being unimaginative. Still fun, though. Sadly, and to my deep sorrow, I must get back to producing book covers. Naw, not sorrow, it makes me cash, and for doing something I like doing. Still... I will miss poking and prodding you guys with a sharpened hickory stick in every orifice you have. I'd do the same with those smitten with Bitten too, but they're nowhere near the fun you guys are. Probably due to your cult-like worship of the Liarindent. So again, thank you pathetic posse of peculiar peasant puppets of a pathological liar for your time, energy, and entertainment. 👍👍🏽

If this passes over your heads, it's OK, there's a reason for that. You see, I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. 👋

Unlike you, my soap is shared with my wife instead of another guy. And in our rural home and unhurried lifestyle. Just the same, I want to thank you and your posse for two days of fine entertainment. You guys are the best freaking toys I've ever had. Even better than my old Mattel Fanner 50 cap-firing pistols from back in the day. Without football being in session, I amuse myself with you guys. BECAUSE, I know if I or anyone state something less than adoring praise for your fat boy bedmate, you will get all twisted, bent, and broken. My joy is to see how much I can bend, twist, and break you. You all never disappoint, despite being unimaginative. Still fun, though. Sadly, and to my deep sorrow, I must get back to producing book covers. Naw, not sorrow, it makes me cash, and for doing something I like doing. Still... I will miss poking and prodding you guys with a sharpened hickory stick in every orifice you have. I'd do the same with those smitten with Bitten too, but they're nowhere near the fun you guys are. Probably due to your cult-like worship of the Liarindent. So again, thank you pathetic posse of peculiar peasant puppets of a pathological liar for your time, energy, and entertainment. 👍👍🏽

If this passes over your heads, it's OK, there's a reason for that. You see, I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. 👋

Confusing last few post. You make a MAGA insult, then proceed to make gay jokes as if you oppose one’s sexuality…not very liberal of you. For the record my wife and have separate soaps. Honest question, in sharing with your spouse…do you smell like a woman or does she smell like a dude. Maybe a dove neutral, but you know there has been a time when you smelled like fresh roses or vanilla bean like a stripper.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back