The George Floyd Monument

I suggest that everyone watch the video again.
Floyd was on drugs but Chauvin was definitely guilty of murder in the 2ed. Depraved indifference.
There is a paramedic begging him for over 2 minutes to allow medical assistance.
Just hold police to the same standard as any other citizen.

I've always thought 3rd degree murder, which is Depraved mind, was probably the right charge here...

Obviously, the jury disagrees with my thoughts here. I'm not a huge fan of the judge going so far over sentencing guidelines either...

Well first off, I don't think he needs to die in jail. I hope he has a speedy recovery and serves the remainder of his time. But even if he does survive his term, how long will it be before we get some of you cop lovers to put up a Derek Chauvin mural or monument? When he gets out of jail, how many of you will be jumping to be the first in line to go to one of his speaking engagements?
I think I’ll pass…. I’d rather watch paint dry or an episode of The Golden Girls

He who? That’s me. Yes, police become directly responsible for whoever they take into custody. He should have put him on a bus.
The guy you were quoting. What he described that you said “that’s how I see it” is murder in the 2nd. “Depraved indifference”.
That’s all I was saying.
He didn’t have to put him on a bus. All he had to do was let the paramedic help him.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The guy you were quoting. What he described that you said “that’s how I see it” is murder in the 2nd. “Depraved indifference”.
That’s all I was saying.
He didn’t have to put him on a bus. All he had to do was let the paramedic help him.
That was my statement from April 2021 in the George Floyd thread.

Derek Chauvin prison stabbing: Ex-FBI informant inmate charged with attempted murder of ex-Minneapolis cop​

Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times on Black Friday in Tribute To Black Lives Matter, court documents allege, by an inmate who once served as an FBI informant​

Federal prosecutors announced Friday attempted murder charges against an Arizona inmate and ex-FBI informant, a week after ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times inside a library at the Tucson penitentiary where they are both inmates.

Federal prosecutors announced Friday attempted murder charges against an Arizona inmate and ex-FBI informant, a week after ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times inside a library at the Tucson penitentiary where they are both inmates.

Derek Chauvin prison stabbing: Ex-FBI informant inmate charged with attempted murder of ex-Minneapolis cop​

Derek Chauvin was stabbed 22 times on Black Friday in Tribute To Black Lives Matter, court documents allege, by an inmate who once served as an FBI informant​

'On Black Friday in tribute to BLM'. Yeah, right.

LOL. The term Black Friday refers to when retailers would finally turn a profit (in the black vs the red).

You turn a profit through sales, not looting.

VN Store

Back