The George Floyd Monument

AP is already defending this:

Liberal media and "experts" made claims Floyd died of suffocation even though autopsy showed no evidence at all of such.

These "experts" were saying that suffocation would not show up in an autopsy. I think the new news in all of this is that someone has come out and intimated that folks were pressured to make it look like the police officers caused this. I wish some expert would be willing to testify a countering opinion but I can see why they wouldn't. Mobs would be so violent towards them that they'd need federal protection

Liberal media and "experts" made claims Floyd died of suffocation even though autopsy showed no evidence at all of such.

These "experts" were saying that suffocation would not show up in an autopsy. I think the new news in all of this is that someone has come out and intimated that folks were pressured to make it look like the police officers caused this. I wish some expert would be willing to testify a countering opinion but I can see why they wouldn't. Mobs would be so violent towards them that they'd need federal protection

What I want to know is how fast the wrongly convicted police officer gets a new trial and released pending his new trial where he is exonerated for murder. They threw the book at this dude. Hope he sues Minneapolis for millions too and gets every penny. He got railroaded by the leftist mafia to further their agenda and it surely completely destroyed his career, reputation, and probably his family as well.

What I want to know is how fast the wrongly convicted police officer gets a new trial and released pending his new trial where he is exonerated for murder. They threw the book at this dude. Hope he sues Minneapolis for millions too and gets every penny. He got railroaded by the leftist mafia to further their agenda and it surely completely destroyed his career, reputation, and probably his family as well.
unfortunately.....no court wants to touch it....they are afraid of overturning his conviction would cause nationwide upheaval.

unfortunately.....no court wants to touch it....they are afraid of overturning his conviction would cause nationwide upheaval.

Better chance he "dies" in prison, and we find out years from now he's in witness protection. Agree the situation is still too raw for many.

I suggest that everyone watch the video again.
Floyd was on drugs but Chauvin was definitely guilty of murder in the 2ed. Depraved indifference.
There is a paramedic begging him for over 2 minutes to allow medical assistance.
Just hold police to the same standard as any other citizen.

Any Whites who are still street police have decided to accept the risk of going to jail for life for doing their job that they were trained for.
Find an innocent person guilty to appease the mobs then put him in jail unprotected where he can be killed by other violent inmates to make it all go away.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Any Whites who are still street police have decided to accept the risk of going to jail for life for doing their job that they were trained for.
Find an innocent person guilty to appease the mobs then put him in jail unprotected where he can be killed by other violent inmates to make it all go away.
Well first off, I don't think he needs to die in jail. I hope he has a speedy recovery and serves the remainder of his time. But even if he does survive his term, how long will it be before we get some of you cop lovers to put up a Derek Chauvin mural or monument? When he gets out of jail, how many of you will be jumping to be the first in line to go to one of his speaking engagements?

Well first off, I don't think he needs to die in jail. I hope he has a speedy recovery and serves the remainder of his time. But even if he does survive his term, how long will it be before we get some of you cop lovers to put up a Derek Chauvin mural or monument? When he gets out of jail, how many of you will be jumping to be the first in line to go to one of his speaking engagements?
Chauvin was just doing his job and people don't need monuments for just doing their job. But in his case he went to jail for just doing his job and innocent people should not be in jail just to appease a howling liberal mob. Having said that, I would rather put up monuments for police officers who are just doing their job, a job I would not want to do, than put up monuments to life long criminals and thugs,

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I suggest that everyone watch the video again.
Floyd was on drugs but Chauvin was definitely guilty of murder in the 2ed. Depraved indifference.
There is a paramedic begging him for over 2 minutes to allow medical assistance.
Just hold police to the same standard as any other citizen.

I didnt know this part. Only saw a short video of him with his knee on dudes back etc...which wasnt great but may have been necessary under the circumstances. Wow. Police officers should defer to EMS on scene when it comes to medical matters and keeping someone alive. Thats BS. Was it murder 2 or just manslaughter though? I am not sure, and am glad it wasnt my place to decide....BUT I believe he deserves a new trial with a correct autopsy result for cause of death. Thats due process...and he is an American citizen like you said. Should be held to the same standard as civilians (sometimes more as they have the monopoly on legal violence)....but he should also get a fair trial same as everyone else (should get).

Chauvin was just doing his job and people don't need monuments for just doing their job. But in his case he went to jail for just doing his job and innocent people should not be in jail just to appease a howling liberal mob.
People were hanged after WWII for just doing their jobs.

Having said that, I would rather put up monuments for police officers who are just doing their job, a job I would not want to do, than put up monuments to life long criminals and thugs,
I think the George Floyd Monument is ridiculous myself, but I don't think his past criminal history is a justification for not having an ounce of humanity regarding how he was killed. And he was killed... he didn't just die.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
People were hanged after WWII for just doing their jobs.

I think the George Floyd Monument is ridiculous myself, but I don't think his past criminal history is a justification for not having an ounce of humanity regarding how he was killed. And he was killed... he didn't just die.
Nazis were hung for war crimes against humanity for slaughter of Jews and other civilian populations. Floyd was not killed by police but killed himself by not listening and doing what cops told him, by lethal amount of drugs in he put in his system and already having pre-existing serious heart issues and covid.

Reactions: AM64
Nazis were hung for war crimes against humanity for slaughter of Jews and other civilian populations.
Their defense was that they were just following orders/doing their job.

Floyd was not killed by police but killed himself by not listening and doing what cops told him, by lethal amount of drugs in he put in his system and already having pre-existing serious heart issues and covid.
Here we go with this nonsense again...

Their defense was that they were just following orders/doing their job.
They were breaking war time laws and knew they were doing so.
Here we go with this nonsense again...
Check the autopsy report that showed no signs of stangulation or asphyxiation.

Also:
Charlie Kirk@charliekirk11

"New court documents show that Minneapolis prosecutors strongly opposed charging the three other cops who were with Derek Chauvin when George Floyd died. Several of those prosecutors withdrew from the case over "professional and ethical" objections.

When told there was no valid case against the officers, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman screamed that his prosecutors were "******* this up." Freeman blamed them for ruining his chance at political stardom and later retaliated against the prosecutors.

Then, the Minnesota attorney general — radical Marxist Keith Ellison — stepped in to charge the officers. The case against J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Kiernan Lane, and Tou Thao was political from the beginning, brought to appease a shrieking criminal mob rather than to achieve justice. All three of them should be released immediately.

Not only that, but Hennepin County's medical examiner said there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation" — in other words, Chauvin's knee did nothing to kill George Floyd.

From the beginning, everything you were told in 2020 was a lie.
"

Reactions: davethevol
They were breaking war time laws and knew they were doing so.

Check the autopsy report that showed no signs of stangulation or asphyxiation.

Also:
Charlie Kirk@charliekirk11

"New court documents show that Minneapolis prosecutors strongly opposed charging the three other cops who were with Derek Chauvin when George Floyd died. Several of those prosecutors withdrew from the case over "professional and ethical" objections.

When told there was no valid case against the officers, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman screamed that his prosecutors were "******* this up." Freeman blamed them for ruining his chance at political stardom and later retaliated against the prosecutors.

Then, the Minnesota attorney general — radical Marxist Keith Ellison — stepped in to charge the officers. The case against J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Kiernan Lane, and Tou Thao was political from the beginning, brought to appease a shrieking criminal mob rather than to achieve justice. All three of them should be released immediately.

Not only that, but Hennepin County's medical examiner said there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation" — in other words, Chauvin's knee did nothing to kill George Floyd.

From the beginning, everything you were told in 2020 was a lie.
"

Well of course.. we must believe the govt over our lying eyes.

VN Store

Back