The Golf Thread

-13 was leading after day 1, and I think it was somebody from Springfield. There were a handful of teams around -10.

I bogeyed 1 today, then my playing partner showed up. We bogeyed 2, then parred 3 before his wife arrived with his clubs on the 4th tee box. I'm thinking there is something not right about that.

If it was people from Springfield it was prolly the guys that are members where I work. I work at The Legacy in Springfield.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

long 13 years...good to see him pull one out, especially after putting his approach in the water on 18 in regulation

If it was people from Springfield it was prolly the guys that are members where I work. I work at The Legacy in Springfield.

84 teams, biggest field in over a decade. It is being played at my home course. I'll try to post the winners when I hear them. There are still teams on the course right now.

-13 was leading after day 1, and I think it was somebody from Springfield. There were a handful of teams around -10.

I bogeyed 1 today, then my playing partner showed up. We bogeyed 2, then parred 3 before his wife arrived with his clubs on the 4th tee box. I'm thinking there is something not right about that.

If it's any kind of official event how can he swap clubs after y'all start.

If it's any kind of official event how can he swap clubs after y'all start.

1) It's only semi-official

2) We shot 77/75. What difference does it make?

We played the ball within the rules, counted every stroke and holed every putt. I guarantee there was more chicanery going on in that tournament than my hacker partner missing number one and playing 2 and 3 with a motley crew of throwaway irons before getting his bag on the 4th tee. If we ever play in the national double digit handicap two man scramble championship, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

I was curious who all played golf on here? Whats your HCP and the best round you have shot?

I'm a scratch, and my low is 64 @ Dandridge. LOL i took adavantage of the 6 par 5s.

no golfers on the site. Disallowed.

But I do think you should look up Shortbus Vol. You two would have a blast. You could shoot him Blue Steel and he could tell you how much more his Look costs and how much better his is than yours. Would be epic.

no golfers on the site. Disallowed.

But I do think you should look up Shortbus Vol. You two would have a blast. You could shoot him Blue Steel and he could tell you how much more his Look costs and how much better his is than yours. Would be epic.

You should head east. I'll set the foursome up. I'd enjoy witnessing those two set records.

Thats cute you stalk me. I'm flattered

Stalk you? The fact you made a retarded thread earlier, then dropped this thread in the football forum to brag on a golf game puts a Fulmer sized target on your back.

I saw a window of opportunity and took it.

Keep playing and play by the rules. It's rewarding watching the scores drop over time.

I count every stroke. Play it where it lies. Frustrating as hell sometimes, but seeing a really solid shot land close is a rush. Of course that's usually followed up by a 3 putt...

I count every stroke. Play it where it lies. Frustrating as hell sometimes, but seeing a really solid shot land close is a rush. Of course that's usually followed up by a 3 putt...

Hitting it solid will hook you for life. Three putts suck regardless of ability level.

VN Store

Back