The Golf Thread

I shot a 43 today on the front 9 of a pretty hard course. I hit my driver further than I ever have in my life. Nobody could believe how far I was hitting my drives. I'm on a PCT testosterone booster so that may have something to do with the distance of my drives.

I shot a 43 today on the front 9 of a pretty hard course. I hit my driver further than I ever have in my life. Nobody could believe how far I was hitting my drives. I'm on a PCT testosterone booster so that may have something to do with the distance of my drives.

Lol. You're horny goat weed isn't doing anything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Blades or cavity backs? I suggest going and hitting all the ones you're interested in. And try to find some used in good condition. Then you can have them bent to your specs.

Rickie Fowler's Sunday jailbird outfit seems to have transitioned to more of a UT orange pants. The look a helluva lot better and I think he's trying to capture some Dooley swag in the deal.

Just curious what the thoughts are on a draw biased driver are? I have been playing for a few years, not enough probably but have tried numerous "fixes" to help me from ending in the trees of the tee. I have become consistently inconsistent. One hole is a great shot the next stinks and the next you would think that I was playing a par 3. Just curious if you think they are ok if I am not gonna get any lessons anytime soon to correct the obvious mechanic issues.

Just curious what the thoughts are on a draw biased driver are? I have been playing for a few years, not enough probably but have tried numerous "fixes" to help me from ending in the trees of the tee. I have become consistently inconsistent. One hole is a great shot the next stinks and the next you would think that I was playing a par 3. Just curious if you think they are ok if I am not gonna get any lessons anytime soon to correct the obvious mechanic issues.

Use one to hit slight draws, not to fix a fade

Blades or cavity backs? I suggest going and hitting all the ones you're interested in. And try to find some used in good condition. Then you can have them bent to your specs.

Likely cavity backs. My request was to help form a good list to check out and hit. Thanks for the input.

MRI shows I tore my left rotator cuff in a little mishap last week. Still playing tomorrow, but will have to revamp my swing. Anyone ever had to deal with it and try to play? Going back is ok, but I can't finish high because I can't lift my elbow/ hand up very much. I guess I'm going to try a ton of punch shots. I just worry about not following through. I can't not play.

MRI shows I tore my left rotator cuff in a little mishap last week. Still playing tomorrow, but will have to revamp my swing. Anyone ever had to deal with it and try to play? Going back is ok, but I can't finish high because I can't lift my elbow/ hand up very much. I guess I'm going to try a ton of punch shots. I just worry about not following through. I can't not play.
Been through something similar. For your health and golf swing's sake, you're definitely a lot better off swinging easy and hitting 1/2 and 3/4 shots than taking a full backswing and sawing off the finish. If you just don't get too quick and make sure you feel the toe point to the sky on your backswing, you'll be surprised how high you can hit it with a partial swing.

spar yourself the pain, and drive the cart and drink beer

We tried to tell you.

I now recommend alcohol and/or lortab.

It was worth it. Played horrid on the front as I couldn't find a good swing. Coors light, percocet and 2 celebrex kicked in on the back and I shot a 37. A painful 47 on the front.

VN Store

Back