The Golf Thread

bag completely refurbished, including the bag, save the putter I had custom fit a year and a half ago. Bag now consists of:

Driver- 910 D3 Titleist 9.5* (I'm mashing this thing)

Hybrid- 17* 910H Titleist

Irons- Ping I15 3-PW with ZZ65 shafts (oddly enough, I still fit for perfectly standard black dots though)

Wedges- 52*,56* and 60* Cleveland CG15s. The newbies are a lot more rounded than any Cleveland I've had before.

Putter- Ping Anser with no insert. Prefer the feel of not having any insert

Bag- Titleist Premium Stand Bag (Blue)- This thing has more pockets than anyone is ever going to need for a round of golf. I could pack a week's worth of clothes and still have room for everything I need for a round of to include my raingear.

I've kept the entire old bag and might still throw the Steelhead #3Plus wood in from time to time and either take out a wedge or likely the 6 iron.

I'm on leave til the 12th (in which I have corrective eye surgery) so my plans for the next week and a half are to play as much golf as possible.

What shaft do you have in your Titleist driver?

He's making the short putts now that use to haunt him. He does look strange with it though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do more golfers have man boobs than back in the day or do the shirts accentuate more?

I think it's a combination of both. Some guys just have an issue with taking the leap to XL or XXL.

first thing I though of too, once I heard, saw Phil had switched

bones said it with no hesitation when Feherty asked what he would do if he was commisioner for a day

Golf round stopped shirt today after three holes. Crazy hail and lightning storm in Newport beach.

I won last year with an 81. 2nd place shot a 143.

(Btw, before anybody chimes in with you shouldn't haves, I have an 11 yr old autistic son and levity is all that gets you thru at times)

Good luck man.

3 yrs straight where we tied for first and got pencil whipped. Shot a 57. That's 56, 58, 57 in 3 straight but nothing to show. The tiebreaker has changed every year. It's a conspiracy.

I won last year with an 81. 2nd place shot a 143.

(Btw, before anybody chimes in with you shouldn't haves, I have an 11 yr old autistic son and levity is all that gets you thru at times)

I've got a similar situation with my 9 year old . . . and I agree.

I've got a similar situation with my 9 year old . . . and I agree.

Stay strong my man. Our first child was diagnosed at vandy at age 2. He's a wonderful kid and early intervention was the key. Took him to the game Saturday. Years ago it wasn't possible. Now he can't wait to go.

Stay strong my man. Our first child was diagnosed at vandy at age 2. He's a wonderful kid and early intervention was the key. Took him to the game Saturday. Years ago it wasn't possible. Now he can't wait to go.

My son, is quirky about some social stuff and has some minor sensory issues, but for whatever reason 100,000 people screaming at the top of their lungs is no problem whatsoever. He absolutely loves it.

VN Store

Back